+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tony Stewart sold us down the pan again

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    But why are we going after him in the first place
    His other offers was bradford and league 1

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Or the alternate view could be we've invested wisely in bringing in younger more hungry prospects and have now come to our senses over what Billyboy is really worth to us moving forward?
    Why didn't we know that in the first place.

Because we was desperate because off the budget

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    I get accused of many thins on this site and I do admit I am a glass half empty person generally, but I think the club have shown in the last week a real level of common sense and sensible recruitment sharpe had an offer and he has decided to stick that offer at the bottom of the pile, he has no desire to wear our shirt and play for us the fans so F him, we don’t need people like him at the club, I am very proud of TS to pull the offer, we’ll done
    100%.

Clueless.

I forgot to add, I love the fact the club have told him, that he can come but you took so long to decide we can only offer less money, mt is tuned into what the club is and what TS can do, that is so refreshing to hear from the manager. Let money bags Derby have him, seems that warne still can’t do anything without looking to see what the best club he will ever manage are doing.

Budget is the key word and thankfully TS/MT have one and are prepared to stick to it. You might not have noticed that quite a few clubs who don't do that have ended up in dire straits.

As for Billyboy. I'd say general consensus on here is one of relief that he didn't accept our offer because if he had I'm sure one or more of the signings we made last week wouldn't have happened.

For an awful moment, I thought I'd mistakenly clicked on the Owls Forum! Then again, we could always trade in our dreadful owner for the fish seller from S6. The short memories and lack of appreciation of reality is staggering!

I agree with all the replies to WLB (Derby you need to get over PW though) - MT, with TS backing is making the right decision.

My final thought on this WLB and I know you hate grammatical corrections on here but can you please refrain from mixing your idioms. Something can go "Down the pan" or someone can be "Sold down the river"

How anyone cant be happy over the Cafu signing is beyond me, i’d add Green to that but hey what the **** took you this long to put your usual anti TS thread up?

Least it’ll wake board up
    Last edited by millertop; 04-08-2023 at 05:59 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast