+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 346 of 366 FirstFirst ... 246296336344345346347348356 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,460 of 3653

Thread: O/T:- Impressed with the leadership

Elite, not someone who picks up on sarcasm I see. Gay people should be treated as human beings, no more no less.

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    Elite, not someone who picks up on sarcasm I see. Gay people should be treated as human beings, no more no less.
    Hmmm, so you are trying to pass off calling gays "these type of people" as sarcasm!

So should Muslims also be treated as human beings, no more no less?

Fcuk me EP are you seriously suggesting I am anti gay now. Peace loving Muslims should absolutely be treated as human beings, no more no less, Islamic militants not so much.

Can you honestly blame people for being afraid of Muslims, given the actions of Islamic militants, God knows how many we have let in the country.
    I see an application for an Islamic Party has just been rejected, if Labour get in no doubt they will approve it. If so be afraid be very afraid, especially if gay lol they are so tolerant of these type of people.
    Yep, I can honestly blame people for being afraid of Muslims. Though perhaps the blame lies with those people who've whipped up hatred, prejudice, and hysteria, rather than individuals who've fallen for it. And perhaps I shouldn't blame people who've never actually met any Muslims.

Judging an entire religious group for the actions of a few murderous death-cult fanatics is a ridiculous thing to do. Especially when the vast, vast majority of that small number of murderous death-cult fanatics don't live in the UK or anywhere near the UK.

Every one of us, without exception, would be angry if people went around judging us and fearing us because of the actions of people with whom we have one element of our identity in common with.

Islamic militants and Islamophobes are two cheeks of the same arse who've got a lot in common. Neither want people of different religious faiths (and none) to live together in harmony. They both feed off each other... they're each other's best recruiting sergeant. Neither prospers without the other.

We don't have to meet muslims we just turn our tv on and see thousands parading through the streets of London, all supporting Palatine and Hamas, you know the people that behaeded young Jewish children and women, remember if you tollerate this your children will be next.

By the way if anyone is thinking of calling for the banning of the palestine flag you will be arrested and probably end up in jail, but if you are going to burn the Union Jack or the English flag thats fine.

Fcuk me EP are you seriously suggesting I am anti gay now.
    I think your supposedly sarcastic post about "these type of people" suggested it more than me.

Peace loving Muslims should absolutely be treated as human beings, no more no less, Islamic militants not so much.
    On that we can possibly agree, although I would swap 'militants' for 'terrorists'.

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    An upcoming election with 3 main parties, sorry I mean 2 as Libs Dems are so far off the mark with absolutely no one worth voting for. All as bl**dy useless as each other!!!!
    That's a common but very lazy assumption in my opinion. I don't know if you've been following the Covid inquiry, but the evidence presented has been damning. I have always said that this Tory government have been utterly useless, but even I didn't think it would be on such an epic scale.

It's very clear that the sheer laziness, apathy, arrogance and incompetence has led to many people dying before their time. That time may have been only a year or two, but how much would that year or two mean if it was your parent? I don't think any party, and that could be Labour, LibDems, Greens or even Monster Raving Loony Party would have been as outrageously bad as this lot.

To Magpies1959, please could I ask this again:

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    What right wing rag did I stand 'shoulder to shoulder' with?

Quote Originally Posted by macstop View Post
    We don't have to meet muslims we just turn our tv on and see thousands parading through the streets of London, all supporting Palatine and Hamas, you know the people that behaeded young Jewish children and women, remember if you tollerate this your children will be next.

By the way if anyone is thinking of calling for the banning of the palestine flag you will be arrested and probably end up in jail, but if you are going to burn the Union Jack or the English flag thats fine.
    The good news is that the people marching were not "all supporting Hamas". I'm very pleased to put your mind at ease on this point... people (including many Jewish people) marched for a variety of reasons, many supporting the Palestinian cause and/or calling for a ceasefire.

This isn't the same as supporting Hamas at all. I'm not sure whether you know this perfectly well and are deliberately conflating the two, or whether you've just been misinformed.

Try The Star, EP not that you didn't know that. I still don't know why I get sucked in to your replies. Pleased you would be happy to treat Islamic militants as human beings but not Islamic terrorists, massive difference. Big question is would you be happy living in a community full of these people.

Page 346 of 366 FirstFirst ... 246296336344345346347348356 ... LastLast