+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Leeds United Post Match Thoughts

Half asleep at the start (in this league you have to be on it from the word go). The time and space he had to curl that ball into our net was not acceptable. Much better second half. When we lose the fear we perform. Lose it from the first minute. And lose it away from home

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Basically what I've said we need to go to a straight 3-5-2 formation. Revan was poor. Nombe needs to be feeding off Hugill.
    Let people who know about football, talk about football.

You're better just shoving your face into a pie at half time and listening.

Extended highlights here:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJxuYbXfj4I

Sky commentator at the end "Rotherham United hardly deserved a point"!

Just as bad as the text contributor on the BBC website who complained about their disallowed goal and said "Patrick Bamford was barely offside". Isn't barely offside OFFSIDE?

Quote Originally Posted by Heliosphan View Post
    Let people who know about football, talk about football.

You're better just shoving your face into a pie at half time and listening.

Was there Revan looked out of his depth. Defence better just their goal left too much space on the right again. Nombe can't play solo forward only way to get a two up front it's to go 3-5-2. Dext & Bramall wing backs.

Can anyone confirm which manager candidates were sat with stuart, karl robinson, leam robinson, steve evans and rowett

but the performance second half was better for me i agree it has to be two up hugill and nombe
    t

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Care to enlighten those that didn't see it?
    Comedy gold

Well done Millers. Depleted side yet you had some fight. Don’t know how you did it but you did. Deserved your point.

What the feck is that exit strategy all about? It was a wonder some Rotherham fans didn’t get hurt when they met up with the Leeds fans near that burger van. Club abdicating all responsibility for the safety of fans. Just get them off our property attitude and don’t care about the consequences.

As I say, well deserved point and the frustration of being a Leeds fan continues……..

All the best and hope you can stay up

You’re right. Frustrated because we knew what would happen the longer the game went on. Your lot sang loud and proud and you could feel the desperation in your crowd to try and get a point, which you did somehow. Don’t kid yourself though. Leeds fans are amongst the loudest and the best and the most loyal. Your fans were getting nearly suicidal up to the 44th minute and mosning and groaning every pass back that your team made. Good luck though I would prefer you stay up but let’s keep it real.

Extended highlights here:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJxuYbXfj4I

Sky commentator at the end "Rotherham United hardly deserved a point"!

Just as bad as the text contributor on the BBC website who complained about their disallowed goal and said "Patrick Bamford was barely offside". Isn't barely offside OFFSIDE?
    Get real man. The Sky man watched the same game as you. Good luck got you the point which you deserved for your grit but it was more about Leeds feckin it up than Rotherham’s ability, guile or quality.

You could have lost that by 4 goals, you didn’t but let’s not say you deserved the point because ………………. you struggled as a team. Read the match stats - all of em and you’ll see what I mean.

Not the first time the bbc lets its preconceived bias get in the way of facts. That comment is more to do with disappointment than reporting what they see. Very poor

I was disappointed in Leeds. No one wins anything after 43 minutes and their initial high standards faded away considerably
    Yes I agree their fans were very quiet after accepting their team weren’t having it all their own way

Has anyone heard of the welfare of our plastic seats and sanitary ware. Can you imagine if Sam N had fired it past the last ditch defending

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast