+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wtf

Wtf

Can Trafford not jump higher than a feckin defender?
    He is a great shotstopper but he is a feckin liability at set pieces.
    As for O`Shea and Vitinho-the make too many mistakes.
    SD will be lapping up.
    JJ Watt is in the stands next to Pace-does he like the Championship?

It's not going well,let's see what the second half brings.

I did ask on another thread, after the Wolves game, just what Brownhill was doing marking Dawson at corners, he just couln't cope. Now he's marking Onana, another player who towers over him. You know the definition of madness, doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

We have no threat whatsoever in the final third.Second half the Toffees just sat back and let us pass it around as they know we have little or no goal scoring ability against a well drilled Dyche team.
    It really is painful to watch at times-men against boys springs to mind.
    On a more positive note we looked better once Foster came on and Benson could have made an impact if he was brought on sooner.

it was a depressing watch - Everton bossed it too much early doors - but they have been doing that to a lot of teams lately. if we can bring a bit of physicality in, even on loan in the transfer window - i think we will do a lot better in games like this.

Hey ho - not to be today.

Can anybody be in any doubt after today that sacking Sean Dyche was a huge mistake?

Quote Originally Posted by chastenor View Post
    Can anybody be in any doubt after today that sacking Sean Dyche was a huge mistake?
    I will always respect Dyche, and never wanted him to leave. He is a legend in my eyes. But VK has done a great job last season, do you think Dyche would have got that performance with our players?.

Quote Originally Posted by leftnutsack View Post
    I will always respect Dyche, and never wanted him to leave. He is a legend in my eyes. But VK has done a great job last season, do you think Dyche would have got that performance with our players?.
    Sean Dyche is a good manager and plays to his teams strengths, which is what he did at the Turf all the time he was here. He could not progress the team with the lack of finance offered to him during his last couple of years. However, he has gone to Everton, got his message across and developed a team who have now won 5 of their last 6 matches and have not conceded a goal for 375 minutes, in spite of having injury problems.

It is easy to criticise when it is not going well. I recall people on here screaming to get SD out and, subsequently, declaring VK a genius.

We are being outclassed. Simple as that. However, I do not understand some of the selections. Neither Tarks nor Keane are the quickest CBs so why pick JayRod who couldn’t outpace a cart horse and have Obafemi on the bench? Why keep selecting O’Shea who is a liability? Why bring subs on with 4 minutes to go? What are they expected to do?

Good to see Foster back. But what exactly is Amdouni supposed to be? A No 10? A striker?

[QUOTE=Swissclaret;40409417 However, I do not understand some of the selections. Neither Tarks nor Keane are the quickest CBs so why pick JayRod who couldn’t outpace a cart horse and have Obafemi on the bench? Why keep selecting O’Shea who is a liability? Why bring subs on with 4 minutes to go? What are they expected to do?

Yes it mystifies me why he brings subs on with less than 10 minutes on the clock.Surely they need at least 15-20 minutes in order to make an impact.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)