+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: ref v leicester

ref v leicester

they keep on coming Darren bond ref for Sat

is it worth putting on a bet for how many cards we will get

"The referees a Banker"

I know people keep coming up with ref conspiracy, but it is hard not now to go against this. There are 5 really bad refs. And we get all on a regular basis. They are human (well, almost) so are going to be affected by people like steve evans, hammy, the crowd, rightly having a pop at their inept pedestrian performance.
    It must be having an effect.
    Saturday he will have realised that a red on odoffin (which would have been fully ok, as he is a liability and useless tackler giving free kicks for fun) would have inflamed the two hospitalisations and chickened out with a yellow.
    Ward is not totally against us, but he was the ref who allowed vik to get his head kicked at preston and barnsley, infamously.

It does have an effect and they will get stick from players too.

And lets not forget that after the 2 hospitalisations, on camera PA players could be seen to be trying to manipulate the ref.
    And at certain times ward looked clueless.

Bond?? The outcome is not in doubt.

Why do we always focus on the Refs? If we go about our game with 'professionalism' why worry about them?

I agree there are very poor officials out there and we've had many a rough and and unjustifiable ride from some but, I'm not going to give them my time to them anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Why do we always focus on the Refs? If we go about our game with 'professionalism' why worry about them?

I agree there are very poor officials out there and we've had many a rough and and unjustifiable ride from some but, I'm not going to give them my time to them anymore.
    Unless they are cutting you up at ickles roundabout..😤..🤣

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Unless they are cutting you up at ickles roundabout..��..��
    That's an exception the t.wat! . I wonder how that would have panned out had I forced him over to remonstrate his piss poor driving?

Held him back for 30 minutes....that would have been a classic.
    Last edited by Brin; 19-12-2023 at 11:13 PM.