+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Derby-v-Lincoln

Derby-v-Lincoln

This Third Division fixture being played Thursday night for some reason.

Hopefully Derby do not win or it opens up a nasty little four point gap between us and the Play Off positions.

Sounds like Derby pulled if forwards from Saturday to give an extra days rest for the next game, they’ve then pulled it further forwards to Thursday due to local concerns.

Lincoln don’t sound very happy about it and say they’ve had little option but to go with the change.

As usual, the fans were probably the last thing on Derbys mind when making the decision.

There is a possibility that the weather might impact the game as we are supposed to be all getting battered by gales on thursday but at the end of the day we all have to play 46 games & personally I do not think that whatever happens with other teams does will not effect our season , its what we do what matters & currently we are a long way off being serious play off challengers .

Quote Originally Posted by Shadrack the Red View Post
    There is a possibility that the weather might impact the game as we are supposed to be all getting battered by gales on thursday but at the end of the day we all have to play 46 games & personally I do not think that whatever happens with other teams does will not effect our season , its what we do what matters & currently we are a long way off being serious play off challengers .
    Despite our wonderful season under Duff with 26 wins we still finished 13 and 15 points behind Ipswich and Plymouth who gained automatic promotion.
    i always look out for what is happening with other teams Shads. We can play to our maximum ability and effort but still lose out because of what other teams do in their games.