+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Blackburn Rovers Post Match Thoughts

Well done Millers .
    Fighting spirit.
    Positive signs as some have said already.

Let's hope we can ship some dead wood in the transfer window and improve..

Not sure what Leam has done but it appears to be having a beneficial impact - fans at this club ask that at the very least players show some fight and commitment - we seem to be getting that and if when January ends we look to be in an improved place squad wise then whichever league we're in next year, think we can look forward to it more than the first half of this one

very good point today - normally get nothing from trips to Ewood

A creditable performance although we were second best. The (non) "midfield/defending" for their second goal can only be described as pathetic. Congratulations to Eaves but he needs to work hard to get more power and direction into his headers. We will be a lot stronger at right back when Kioso is back. It was madness to ship him out to make room for what we've got

Quote Originally Posted by GlennMiller View Post
    No they weren't. Clucas was at fault for the second.
    They was crap mate

....great point, but it would help if we stop needlessly giving the ball away ........utm.

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    Dexter at fault for both
    Second goal - Clucas missed simple tackle in approach play, Haks missed simple interception, Dex was covering two players coming in from the left - very unfair to lay the blame at his door.

A well earned draw. Morrison was again excellent. Victor was ,er, Victor. I thought that we showed patience after an awkward 20 minutes. I think we are starting to show resilience. We do need those two full backs out on loan to be returned. Bramhall does not have the skill to play at Championship level. His passing lets him down 70% of the time. Dexter too mistake prone. Unbeaten this year. What's not to like.

Someone tell me what fault was it of Rathbone their 2nd goal? I watched game on I follow Clucas lost the ball they were in the clear then.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Someone tell me what fault was it of Rathbone their 2nd goal? I watched game on I follow Clucas lost the ball they were in the clear then.
    You may need to re-word this as I don't know what it means

Bearing in mind a lot of people on here wanted to send back or cancel the contracts of Eaves, Morrison, Revan and Clucas it makes very interesting reading how some people view football
    Probably our most influential players at the moment but, according to some, they’re no use to us

I think We should keep Dexter too

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast