+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 77 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Sacked

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Just read Brum are bringing in Lampard, they never learn.
    When I read things like the Rooney sacking at Birmingham and then this it makes me relieved that we do not have owners who chase “names”.

We’ve had more than our fair share of crazy drama over the years, let other clubs have the drama and eyes on them there are after all another 91 to pick from.

We really do operate under the radar (pun intended) and long may it continue.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post
    When I read things like the Rooney sacking at Birmingham and then this it makes me relieved that we do not have owners who chase “names”.

We’ve had more than our fair share of crazy drama over the years, let other clubs have the drama and eyes on them there are after all another 91 to pick from.

We really do operate under the radar (pun intended) and long may it continue.
    It’s a bit of an indictment of the world of football that’s it taking so long to realise that being a good or great player is a totally different skill set to being a decent manager or coach (in fact in some ways it’s probably an impediment). Pretty much every member of the ‘golden generation’ has had a crack at it, they’ve all been found wanting.

We all love the bros, but all they’re doing is putting in place an evidence based approach to their recruitment, presumably an extension of what they already do with their core business.

Danny Cowley has gone to Colchester.

Quote Originally Posted by BCnotts18 View Post
    Well that's a relief

That’ll be them back in League 1 then within the next two years

I miss read that... phew!

Can’t stand them or the teams they put out. But then again, that’s the point. All their pantomime antics and tactics are designed to make them stick in the minds of the opposing teams players and staff.
    They’ll do a good job there.

The Cowleys have been on a downward trajectory since the glory years at Lincoln - Championship, then League 1 and now back in L2. Last chance saloon before it’s back to teaching PE?

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    The Cowleys have been on a downward trajectory since the glory years at Lincoln - Championship, then League 1 and now back in L2. Last chance saloon before it’s back to teaching PE?
    They're an effective lower league management team but they have a shelf life for any team wanting to progress

Best leave a space on here for when our ex gets sacked😂

Page 77 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast