+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 57 of 62 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: New manager

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Well, if that's the case, let's all get behind him and give him a warm welcome. Can we also not go into meltdown if we lose a few games.
    Aw, go on, let's have a meltdown, it's all part of the fun of being a football fan. Besides, if we aren't top of the league by Easter he'll deserve it.

My wealdstone mates are right annoyed.

Well done Notts!

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    Yeah 'cause Agent Trev was spot on with Langstaff going for £3m a few weeks back

I'd be surprised if it's Maynard as it's taking too long...Or does he have to work the months notice? Maybe more a case of getting a UK work permit sorted for someone.
    Or maybe the Bros are in negotiation with BT regards compensation

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Aw, go on, let's have a meltdown, it's all part of the fun of being a football fan. Besides, if we aren't top of the league by Easter he'll deserve it.
    Won the league by Easter!

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    The board have a lot of pressure. We drop out of the play offs with him in charge, I can see the attendance plummet for next year
    We've got a tough run of fixtures coming up, and I could have seen us dropping out of the playoffs even if LW had stayed.

The board have a lot of pressure. We drop out of the play offs with him in charge, I can see the attendance plummet for next year
    The attendances will drop next year anyway if we're not in League One, the novelty of being back in the League will have worn off by then.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Well, if that's the case, let's all get behind him and give him a warm welcome. Can we also not go into meltdown if we lose a few games.
    A few games? More like a few minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    The attendances will drop next year anyway if we're not in League One, the novelty of being back in the League will have worn off by then.
    Not just that… if Stags, Stockport and Wrexham all go up, that’s 2k plus away attendances gone.

Other than chesterfield, those attendances won’t be replaced.

That is just a little melodramatic. If we end up around the playoffs, I think most will see it as a progressive season and go again next. I can't see it having an impact on attendances unless we just avoid relegation.

Quote Originally Posted by Kent Magpie View Post
    That is just a little melodramatic. If we end up around the playoffs, I think most will see it as a progressive season and go again next. I can't see it having an impact on attendances unless we just avoid relegation.
    Is it melodramatic though? We have a choice of candidates and we go for postman pat who dabbles in a bit of coaching? It's not as if his record is stellar? I don't get it? It's so underwhelming it's untrue

Page 57 of 62 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast