+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Swansea

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    Swansea Independent
    @swansea_indy
    ·
    Follow
    These travelling fans need to be given their money back, an appalling half of football, no direction, no effort, half hearted front men and the passing from the back as bad as we have seen in years.

Completely rudderless on the pitch. Embarrassing.

#Swans #AFCB #FACup

Good old Luke..
    Said he could be out of a job before the end of the season. Takes time to implement a style. Something fans & Owners don't have time for. Believe he will regret this. Time will tell

Game of 2 halves anyone?

Not the 1st time this season a team of his has let 5 in away from home

This is the real LW.. He couldn't fail last season because of the team that was given to him... Now he is up against decent teams he is clueless..

Why do you always look for the worst in people? It's an awful trait.

He has definitely had a baptism of fire at Swansea but you need to remember that where he could not fail last season 2 managers at Notts before him had and he made it look easy. Remember what he did for us and be grateful for it.

As you of all people should know it takes longer than 3 games to rate a manager. You are a really negative quite spiteful person. I hoe he makes a stab of it there personally but if he doesn't then unlike you at least he had a go.

You seem to forget, the previous 2 managers didn't have the quality of players that he had. So the odds were very much in his favour to do better..

You seem to forget, the previous 2 managers didn't have the quality of players that he had. So the odds were very much in his favour to do better..
    Difficult to argue against that I'm afraid.

This is the real LW.. He couldn't fail last season because of the team that was given to him... Now he is up against decent teams he is clueless..
    The opposition were incredible. An incredible team. The fans were incredible. The tea at half time was incredible.
    I think I'll watch the incredibles

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Why do you always look for the worst in people? It's an awful trait.

He has definitely had a baptism of fire at Swansea but you need to remember that where he could not fail last season 2 managers at Notts before him had and he made it look easy. Remember what he did for us and be grateful for it.

As you of all people should know it takes longer than 3 games to rate a manager. You are a really negative quite spiteful person. I hoe he makes a stab of it there personally but if he doesn't then unlike you at least he had a go.
    Agree, it’s absolutely draining.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    The opposition were incredible. An incredible team. The fans were incredible. The tea at half time was incredible.
    I think I'll watch the incredibles
    He was using the word "fantastic" earlier on. Maybe he's been reading a thesaurus

I agree with you, but not withstanding it doesn't do any harm to be a bit positive mate. How many times have Notts had players who have been pants at Notts and great elsewhere. I think you know the answer to that. He did a fantastic job for Notts and I wish him all the best. He returned us to the EFL and got us competing in L2. What more can you ask for? Was her perfect? Definitely not. If you adopt a positive outlook to life then it can take you a long way. I can tell you now I have had plenty of personal challenges and set backs in recent years but it will never stop me. None the less I would still buy you a pint!

Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast