+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    Also the lang Transfer cost were not and shouldn’t pay. .
    Aye Big transfer fee for Lang plus a large associated salary.
    £5-8k a week? Who knows but it will be a significant liability.
    Perhaps Even more if they get promoted .

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Richardson, along with every other Millers manager at this level, is juggling soot basically.
    I'm sure he's trying his best to new players in,unlike some on here, he won't have given up yet,but given the situation we are in,it's not easy to attract players who will make us better.
    Unlike others on here, I'm not privy to what goes on inside the club, so I won't just make sh*t up,but I'm fairly sure we won't be spending big this time around.
    If you're not going to just make sh*t up how will you have anything to moan about?

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    We have always not been a attractive proposition, everytime we are in the championship, before a ball
    has been kicked, the Millers are either favourites or second favourites for relegation.
    Exactly. That's the problem in a nutshell and it's unlikely to ever go away.

Leo Hjelde who was on loan with us after last seasons January window saying he's signed for Sunderland. Will have to have improved in defence he was abit of a liability for us at left back.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Leo Hjelde who was on loan with us after last seasons January window saying he's signed for Sunderland. Will have to have improved in defence he was abit of a liability for us at left back.
    £1.2 million apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    I agree with that. Got caught out of position far too often.
    With coaching he may have improved though.
    Other aspects of his game were very good though and I’m sure he’ll have a good career

If we could get 2 in for me would be a wide player & forward. Move Kelly on then. Central defence try to make do while Humphreys & Blackett are back.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    If you're not going to just make sh*t up how will you have anything to moan about?
    I`m sure there`s plenty to moan about without resorting to making sh*t up,but some people seem to love spouting stuff without basis in fact,and then this crap gets repeated as if it`s some sort of truth,obviously this what the internet was invented for.....and cat videos.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWestCorner View Post
    Sorry have I missed some signings? It’s the 28th of the month and we haven’t made one.
    Doesn't mean they are not trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiltsmiller View Post
    Doesn't mean they are not trying.
    Or maybe our window is boarded up

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast