+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What's wrong with people

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by itsagrandoldteam View Post
    My post is not for a reaction as such. I've seen more than one comment on here in the last 24 hours questioning the ambition. And the Facebook notts pages are full of it. To my mind thats not an opinion, its stupidity when you look at how much money has gone in etc etc.
    I deleted it off my phone a while back and have to say I just come on here and the website for news. Its far more refreshing and interesting in the main and not the usual opinionated bell ends ( well for the most part ). Zuckerberg is getting everything he deserves at the senate hearing. I hope he burns in hell!

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    I deleted it off my phone a while back and have to say I just come on here and the website for news. Its far more refreshing and interesting in the main and not the usual opinionated bell ends ( well for the most part ). Zuckerberg is getting everything he deserves at the senate hearing. I hope he burns in hell!
    I look forward to hearing on X how he and Musk get on together in hell. I guess it will add to the heat they are actually in the same place. X is now so full of cr@p and clickbait that it takes some manoeuvring to get to what you might want. Farcebook is ok providing it is kept to your own select group of like minded friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    I look forward to hearing on X how he and Musk get on together in hell. I guess it will add to the heat they are actually in the same place. X is now so full of cr@p and clickbait that it takes some manoeuvring to get to what you might want. Farcebook is ok providing it is kept to your own select group of like minded friends.
    I don't use either anymore and life is better for it. I found that using the Apps created a mentality of needing to know every bit of detail about everything whether true or not immediately. I don't need to know that. It's habit forming at its worst. I agree that Zuckerberg and Musk should both go to hell. Unfortunately I am not religious.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    I don't use either anymore and life is better for it. I found that using the Apps created a mentality of needing to know every bit of detail about everything whether true or not immediately. I don't need to know that. It's habit forming at its worst. I agree that Zuckerberg and Musk should both go to hell. Unfortunately I am not religious.
    Ah, maybe my slightly more mellow approach is because I only access them when I'm "relaxing" on the desktop. I don't have the apps on my mobile which really only has on what I really need, so no constantly annoying notifications.