It was Toby Allen that scored i think he is the divisions top scorer, i was there, and even now i have my head in my hands wondering how it happened. He was the player i mentioned who when crossing a ball hit the half way line.

He cant trap a ball, he has banana feet, hes built like a panzer tank, and overweight, but never uses it, he ducks out of physical challenges. He has no pace, no speed and is almost stationary, when he runs its a sight to see as it hardly happens.

He was in space no help around him, he always lays a ball off, he doesnt want to take resposibility, but could not, and had to take a defender on, lost the ball, and always does, he has no talent. He cant pass, as his hack to the halfway line rather than putting on someones head in the penalty area.

If i were a football manager i would not sign him in any circumstance, apart from scoring he has no use whatsoever, outside the area hes a liability, how he does what he does i dont know, it goes to show how much i dont know.

Hes the type you would sign to finish a team off, an out and out scorer, with no other role than to tap over the line. His celebration is amazing, he crosses his arms like a roman emporer, and blows his chest out, he expects the whole team to come to him to congratulate him, and they do, having run into a corner.

He thinks hes top cat.