+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Raith Away

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Been the better team but looked very shaky at the back and this game could be 3 apiece by now tbh. Moult has been poor but fair play he's got us back in the game. Perhaps my posts should come with a health warning though if I'm affecting anyone's mental health.
    Give yourself a shake. That's Tory stuff there.
    My mental health is fine thanks. It's you who falls out with folk every board you're on.

Very similar goal to Moults in the first 1-1 against them. I am nervous about our defence tonight. Cmon Utd.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoke_Arab View Post
    If we go one down in any game you're always the first on here to say how sh1te we are.
    Bit sad really considering you're supposed to be a fan.
    If you're bothered then just skip on by my posts, it's relatively easy

Quote Originally Posted by Stoke_Arab View Post
    Give yourself a shake. That's Tory stuff there.
    My mental health is fine thanks. It's you who falls out with folk every board you're on.
    I didn't say a word to you mate, this was you so please don't come with that nonsense

Anyway I'm done posting for tonight so chill yeah

Are we no all Arabs? We all deal with that in our own ways and each is supposedly as valid as the next. C'mon United we've got this for the taking!

Quote Originally Posted by no1arabbelfast View Post
    Any reason why they need to heavily water a plastic pitch right before kick off?
    It speeds the surface up. Same as grass.

We need to make this possession count or we are going to get sucker punched like first half again

Keeping the faith at the moment ✊

Lot of possession this half but looking a bit predictable

Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)