+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Ex Baggie dies

Quote Originally Posted by Omegstrat6 View Post
    You're evidently not up to speed on this 123! Basically, not only is it about making money for Big Pharma and for friends in high places through the purchasing of vaccinations and PPE, it is also about control. The covid pandemic was a partly engineered opportunity to build on the restrictions on individual freedoms (including implanting tracking chips into people via the jabs) that the false war on terror had begun.

But not only was covid itself a lie used to frighten the sheeple into accepting more state control but the vaccines themselves killed off the more vulnerable and so got rid of the need for the state to support "useless mouths". A kind of deliberate population control-some of it all orchestrated by the Liberal Elite who also ran a *****phile ring out of a restaurant. Luckily, America had Trump to try and save them from this madness but we didnt..
    Still doesn't make financial sense though, to close the world economy so big pharma can make a bit of cash. And do the Govt really need to track people? They can track mobile phone's now and virtually everyone has one anyway.

'Killing off the more vulnerable'...if this was really a strategy it would have meant all of the worlds governments would have to be in on it. Can you imagine how unlikely that would be?

Quote Originally Posted by bordering View Post
    Not anti - vaxxer but sceptical about a gene altering injection [ MRNA]which had only been tested for 9 months as opposed to 9-11 years before approval.
    How would you describe yourself if not an anti-vaxxer? You constantly push these outrageous theories onto everyone about how the vaccine is causing us damage.

'Gene altering'....genes make up our DNA. Are you genuinely saying that the Covid jab can change our DNA?

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    How would you describe yourself if not an anti-vaxxer? You constantly push these outrageous theories onto everyone about how the vaccine is causing us damage.

'Gene altering'....genes make up our DNA. Are you genuinely saying that the Covid jab can change our DNA?
    Our friend Bordering needs to add “the edge of insane” to his username 123.🤣🤣

No tinfoil left in his town.

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    I was determined not to become embroiled in this debate on what is supposed to be a thread in Remembrance of Paul Bradshaw but you leave me with virtually no other choice but to choose to respond. How dare you refer to people with opinions which differ to your own as Conspiracy Theorists?

They are people with opinions which differ to your own, nothing more and most certainly nothing less and they are not to be mocked. Ever. They are present in their chosen moment and should be taken as seriously as any of us choose to be taken.

In many cases their opinions have been reached following extended periods of research via the Interweb thingy, personal experience and in some cases second hand personalish anecdotal experience. Remember an opinion is never ever wrong. Or entirely correct.

Opinions are arrived at following meticulous analytical synthesis of the facts and only ever occasionally by predisposed personal cynicism or a burgeoning desire to wind the s hit out of others. You ask what is it the powers that be stand to gain?

Well I'm afraid there's only one way to find out and it entails a small financial outlay. Pop down to your local supermarket and buy yourself a roll of tinfoil. If you have a small corner shop closer to home use that facility instead to avoid any unnecessary social contact. The bigger the roll of tinfoil you can afford the better. Hell if you're feeling flush buy two. Remember to use cash though so your spending cannot be traced. No paper trails.

Return to the safety of your domicile abode. Remember to remove your footwear and adorn a comfortable pair of slippers to avoid spreading any germs you may have encountered on your foray. If you have no slippers Crocs will suffice but only if worn with brilliant white socks to ward off evil spirits. Now unwrap the tinfoil and wrap it around your head as tightly as your blood circulation allows.

Hold your breath for as long as possible. Preferably until you pass out and hit the floor with a resounding bump. When you awake from your concussive slumber rise immediately so oxygenated blood rushes straight up to the brain. To avoid confusion I'm referring to the brain that's in your head and not the one at the other end. That brain's for passing on what most people of opinion know about football.

The next step is relatively simple by what has passed up until now. Put your mind into the mind space of a Lizard. A Giant Lizard known to persons of Internet based opinion as a Lizard Person. Seek and ye shall find. Matthew 7:7-8. King James Version (KJV).

All of the very best in your pursuit of the true path which persons of opinion of all walks know is out there. Somewhere. And finally, please scroll down.........

......... no offence meant anyone but you know what they say about @resoles and opinions, and if you don't....... look it up on the Internet. Just bear in mind that we all count and some of us don't even need to use our fingers.

For the avoidance of doubt this post which has never been part of a fence and was typed out very firmly tongue in cheek. Here and there. Possibly. Do do doooo doooo do do dooooo dooooo.
    The truth is out there 68!😀

Currently enjoying re-watching the X-Files on Channel 4 myself. Anyhow, the thing about conspiracy theories is that they very frequently contain more than a grain of truth and whilst some ideas may seem totally outlandish (sometimes literally so !) others are far more plausible.

It would be very naive of people to simply swallow the official line on anything and believe what they are told. Corruption, black ops, fake news, propaganda, deception, ulterior motives -they have all been demonstrably proven over the years which is hardly surprising given human nature. Secret cabals, the illuminati, masons, New World Orders, men behind the curtain pulling the strings? To varying degrees why not?

In these days of social media and advances in AI especially, I think it is even more important to question what you read/see. Fact checking itself is getting harder but I guess the rule of thumb is to first ask if something is logically possible and then, rather like a detective, try and figure out the chances of its plausibility taking into account factors like why something would happen, who benefits etc. and investigate things further rather than simply taking things as read. The internet is a brilliant breeding ground for "Chinese whispers" and converting rumours into accepted fact but it also allows people to do more research of their own to hopefully make more informed choices. The truth maybe out there somewhere but it's not always easy to discover!

Quote Originally Posted by Omegstrat6 View Post
    The truth is out there 68!😀
    I am in total agreement and as far as I'm concerned the world will never have enough inquiring minds. Or paragraphs 😆 😉.

I am in total agreement and as far as I'm concerned the world will never have enough inquiring minds. Or paragraphs 😆 😉.
    Point taken!😂😂

And his over use of full stops. That is my thing.... tell him '68....

Was Paul Bradshaw in around the time of John Osborne or Tony Godden or neither?

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    Was Paul Bradshaw in around the time of John Osborne or Tony Godden or neither?
    For just 8 games as Godden’s Albion career was ending.

In regards to Omeg, a really intelligent poster but f u c k me, my heads exploding a third of the way down his one paragraph posts.

Did you not do paragraphs at school Omeg?

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    For just 8 games as Godden’s Albion career was ending.

In regards to Omeg, a really intelligent poster but f u c k me, my heads exploding a third of the way down his one paragraph posts.

Did you not do paragraphs at school Omeg?
    Hi ,he had 2 spells at the Albion 85/86 and 88/90 and played a total of 14 games .

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)