+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: QPR Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    30 away games without a win now.
    losing after being in front - again.
    One good half one crap - again.
    16 points and 23 GD from safety
    If we maintain the same points per game to the end of the season we will end up with 26 points (rounded up!). Even if the teams above us get no more points this season we would still finish 6 points adrift at the bottom.
    Altogether now:
    " Always look on the bright side ....."
    Yes but what's the second Line.!

Sums it up for me that the person in charge of recruitment was made Director of Football.

Roundwood I hear is in a state?

RUFC is a joke. Theres no wonder Warney bailed. My lad goes to uni this September. After 40yrs that will be the end for me unyil ownership of the club changes

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    Did sacking Taylor serve a purpose.
    Did Sheffield United sacking Heckingbottom serve a purpose......they've got worse under the 'revered' Chris Wilder.Did sacking Joey Barton at Bristol Rovers serve a purpose? They are certainly no better under Matt Taylor.You'd be amazed how many managerial changes don't work.It's only the ones that do that really get talked about! What did it for MT with us was the extra 2 million quid he got in the Summer. I know how people like TS work.LR will be cut a lot more slack because he's spent nowt!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Badfellow View Post
    Did Sheffield United sacking Heckingbottom serve a purpose......they've got worse under the 'revered' Chris Wilder.Did sacking Joey Barton at Bristol Rovers serve a purpose? They are certainly no better under Matt Taylor.You'd be amazed how many managerial changes don't work.It's only the ones that do that really get talked about! What did it for MT with us was the extra 2 million quid he got in the Summer. I know how people like TS work.LR will be cut a lot more slack because he's spent nowt!
    But he didn't get the extra 2 million.The Nombe and Tiehi signings were funded by the sales of Barlaser and Wiles.Likewise LR had to create funding to bring in Lang.A deal was set up to sell Lindsay but there was a dispute on how it was to be paid so this was aborted by Wrexham.Change of manager will make no difference while this club is being run as it is.

This season can't end quick enough, it's been a car crash from day one away at Stoke! We will be turned over by the fowls next Saturday and the Chairman will feel the full wrath of the loyal fans of this club, too many people are sick of having the wool pulled over their eyes by him, I would love to know who the so called investors were that he turned away, its quite clear he alone does not have the financial clout to keep us in this league, he mentions the extra 2 million invested into the playing squad this summer, money simply reinvested from player sales and sell on clauses. The training facilities are a complete joke!
    Whenever he's interviewed he always looks half cut.
    We now have LR who is constantly blaming the previous manager for us not winning games, it's getting boring, change the record! 5 points from safety when he took over now 16 and 12 behind 2nd bottom. Embarrassing!

My only interest in football was watching my hometown side that's a chore now shouldn't be like that but it's Cheltenham in 2 weeks Zhang snooker enjoying so all is not lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Thesilentman View Post
    This season can't end quick enough, it's been a car crash from day one away at Stoke! We will be turned over by the fowls next Saturday and the Chairman will feel the full wrath of the loyal fans of this club, too many people are sick of having the wool pulled over their eyes by him, I would love to know who the so called investors were that he turned away, its quite clear he alone does not have the financial clout to keep us in this league, he mentions the extra 2 million invested into the playing squad this summer, money simply reinvested from player sales and sell on clauses. The training facilities are a complete joke!
    Whenever he's interviewed he always looks half cut.
    We now have LR who is constantly blaming the previous manager for us not winning games, it's getting boring, change the record! 5 points from safety when he took over now 16 and 12 behind 2nd bottom. Embarrassing!
    You must feel better now that you have got that off your chest but a lot of what says true unfortunately.

Any faint hope of survival were extinguished yesterday, we lose to the team above us and pretty much everyone else around us wins.
    Let's be honest, Wednesday deserve to stay up,haven't they won 5 out of 9,whereas we have just lost by less.
    Next week is going to be horrible, would be nice if we just finish the season now,can't say I've enjoyed anything this season, there's usually a few bright sparks even in a relegation season but I can't think of anything this time.
    ........seeing Viktor in a Rotherham shirt has been a pleasure ,er....that's it !

If you haven’t listened to Morrisons post match interview it is worth a listen. The fact we don’t even have a training ground we can use, is a huge factor. A professional championship club and no training ground fit for use!! He hints that some of the players will be here next season, it didn’t sound like he would be one of them. I know the results are awful, but you have to feel for the players and the management at the moment, at least they are having a go.

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    If you haven’t listened to Morrisons post match interview it is worth a listen. The fact we don’t even have a training ground we can use, is a huge factor. A professional championship club and no training ground fit for use!! He hints that some of the players will be here next season, it didn’t sound like he would be one of them. I know the results are awful, but you have to feel for the players and the management at the moment, at least they are having a go.
    I don’t feel for the manager, he was brought in to win football matches and has failed miserably.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast