+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Kilmarnock v Aberdeen

Any chance of top 6 well and truly gone.

Just wish I could say the same for Dave fkn Cormack and his FMB mates and their fkn prawcess.
    Thanks Dave you really have turned us into probably the laughing stock of Scottish football, cheers min (you pr1ck)

It ain’t over yet but Wednesday is definitely a must win game now. If, and it’s a massive if, we won that and Dundee lose away to Celtic there’s only two points in it. Definitely achievable but as previously mentioned on here, this bunch don’t look up for the fight unfortunately.

I don’t think we can blame Colin too much for recent results but if we don’t start picking up a couple wins we might have been just as well sticking with Leven for the remainder of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Any chance of top 6 well and truly gone.

Just wish I could say the same for Dave fkn Cormack and his FMB mates and their fkn prawcess.
    Thanks Dave you really have turned us into probably the laughing stock of Scottish football, cheers min (you pr1ck)
    Turned us into a laughing stock?

Apart from a few years here & there, this club’s been a laughing stock for 30 years.

Milne cornered the market on that one decades ago.

Cormack has failed badly in his number one role - appointing the right manager & setting up the football operations correctly. He needs held to account for that, but pretty much everything he’s done off the park has been good. On the park is what counts though clearly.

He has to get the manager right this time though.

We can only hope this review process does the job, but given the fact it will be up to Cormack to decide what recommendations are accepted the juries out.

I think Gunn is the litmus test here. If he remains in his current role after this review, we’ll know its been a cosmetic exercise & waste of time - so let’s see what happens.

That said, even if little changes & he fücks up the manager again, who do those of you calling for his head think is gonna replace him?

You’d need someone to come in and buy him (& others like Milne) out. They’d also need to be willing to put in millions - like Cormack & his cronies have done - £16million plus & counting so far I believe. That’s a lot of money, & a lot of money they’re never seeing again.

You think there’s a queue round the block for that?

Even then, we could end up with Milne mark 2.

What a thought that is…
    Last edited by The_Moog; 26-02-2024 at 06:28 PM.

Dave Cormack is Milne mark 2.

He’s making the same mistakes as Milne did at the beginning of his tenure but he’s somehow managing to do it worse.

We can sack as much managers,chief executives and directors of football as we want but as long as Cormacks in charge we are going to be in the same sh1t we are in now.

Oh behave Rico min. I get you don’t like him, he’s not on my Christmas card list just now either, but Milne mark 2? Not even in the same universe.

As I’ve said Cormack’s screwed his main job up big time so far, but he’ll never get close to the damage that wigless prick did to the club.

Training ground, community trust, much improved commercial operations & player trading model, red shed improved atmosphere etc - not to mention £16 million plus spent so far that he and his pals will never see again. All stuff Milne never even thought about, never mind did

Milne guaranteed a debt. A debt he then got someone else to clear while trying to take the credit. He deliberately ran down the ground and club over many years, cut spending to the bone, to a level that could (& should) have got us relegated, rimmed the hun mercilessly and publicly, and condemned us all to watching the tedious 2 horse borefest that is the premier league for all time by voting with the Tims on 11-1.

That’s not an exhaustive list of his clusterfückery either.

Honestly, short memories…
    Last edited by The_Moog; 27-02-2024 at 12:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Turned us into a laughing stock?

Apart from a few years here & there, this club’s been a laughing stock for 30 years.

Milne cornered the market on that one decades ago.

Cormack has failed badly in his number one role - appointing the right manager & setting up the football operations correctly. He needs held to account for that, but pretty much everything he’s done off the park has been good. On the park is what counts though clearly.

He has to get the manager right this time though.

We can only hope this review process does the job, but given the fact it will be up to Cormack to decide what recommendations are accepted the juries out.

I think Gunn is the litmus test here. If he remains in his current role after this review, we’ll know its been a cosmetic exercise & waste of time - so let’s see what happens.

That said, even if little changes & he fücks up the manager again, who do those of you calling for his head think is gonna replace him?

You’d need someone to come in and buy him (& others like Milne) out. They’d also need to be willing to put in millions - like Cormack & his cronies have done - £16million plus & counting so far I believe. That’s a lot of money, & a lot of money they’re never seeing again.

You think there’s a queue round the block for that?

Even then, we could end up with Milne mark 2.

What a thought that is…
    Aye ok Moog apart from a few glimmering years we have been the laughing stock for ages, but Cormack came in and has taken that laughing stock to a new all time low

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Dave Cormack is Milne mark 2.

He’s making the same mistakes as Milne did at the beginning of his tenure but he’s somehow managing to do it worse.

We can sack as much managers,chief executives and directors of football as we want but as long as Cormacks in charge we are going to be in the same sh1t we are in now.
    100% this Rico min. Spot on

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    It ain’t over yet but Wednesday is definitely a must win game now. If, and it’s a massive if, we won that and Dundee lose away to Celtic there’s only two points in it. Definitely achievable but as previously mentioned on here, this bunch don’t look up for the fight unfortunately.

I don’t think we can blame Colin too much for recent results but if we don’t start picking up a couple wins we might have been just as well sticking with Leven for the remainder of the season.
    Looking like we might have just been as well sticking with Robson to be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Oh behave Rico min. I get you don’t like him, he’s not on my Christmas card list just now either, but Milne mark 2? Not even in the same universe.

As I’ve said Cormack’s screwed his main job up big time so far, but he’ll never get close to the damage that wigless prick did to the club.

Training ground, community trust, much improved commercial operations & player trading model, red shed improved atmosphere etc - not to mention £16 million plus spent so far that he and his pals will never see again. All stuff Milne never even thought about, never mind did

Milne guaranteed a debt. A debt he then got someone else to clear while trying to take the credit. He deliberately ran down the ground and club over many years, cut spending to the bone, to a level that could (& should) have got us relegated, rimmed the hun mercilessly and publicly, and condemned us all to watching the tedious 2 horse borefest that is the premier league for all time by voting with the Tims on 11-1.

That’s not an exhaustive list of his clusterfückery either.

Honestly, short memories…
    I was never a fan of Stewart Milne either moog but you forgot to mention the worst thing that he ever did.

Sold the club to Dave Cormack.

Also he stills at the club,it’s not like he sold the club and went off to be never seen again.His buddy bought the club from him then made him a board of director.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Looking like we might have just been as well sticking with Robson to be fair.
    Nah. Robson should have been gone earlier than he did.

I believe there were calls within the club for Robson to go far sooner than he did, but Dave pulled rank and stuck by him.

I don't think anyone wanted Barry to fail, but it was apparent quite quickly that he wasn't the man. Maybe if we had a Warnock type person at the club for Barry to lean on, it may have helped him.

We just need to get through until the end of the season and hope that they manage to pull a rabbit out of the hat with the next managerial appointment. We really can't afford anymore bad appointments.

Don't think Dave or Burrows will be boasting about season ticket sales on Twitter this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    Maybe if we had a Warnock type person at the club for Barry to lean on, it may have helped him.
    Have thought that is what we should have done since the very day the gave Barry the post full time.
    But they didn't and that ship has sailed and left us basically up sh1t creek without a proper paddle.
    Another major cluster fcuk by Cormack and his FMB mates.

Where is it going to end as most of the sh1t that has happened to us since the tw@t took over just could not even be made up ffs.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast