+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: C unts Budget

C unts Budget

What a complete and utter shambles this was? Did this idiot really think people would be jumping for joy? Nothing for pensioners or the people who really need help and due to fiscal drag - many will be worse off. Non Dom status abolished but four years before taxation hits like a U.K. tax payer - that gives enough time to plan evasion of taxes and inheritance tax!

Glad I won’t be paying a penny in inheritance tax as complete robbery!

Did Sunak really think the softer abortion of the Rwanda amendments would sail through? He should have listened to Braverman!

Goodbye Tories especially horrible Sunak, corrupt Cameron and C unt who needs that smirk taking off his face!

It’s a dismal budget by a man who isn’t up to the job.

I fear Rachel Reeves for Labour will be no better.

The tax burden on us individuals is the highest it’s ever been and it’ll get higher under either party.

Until we get a government who understands the need to tax business lower and encourage new investment and make innovative companies to set up in the U.K. we have got no chance.

The state of the country is alarming, it’s depressing driving anywhere and seeing the worn out road ls and footpaths and the general degradation, it’s looking like 1974-78 again.

I despair at the lack of business nous from people like Sunak and Hunt who are supposed to be “entrepreneurs”.

It’s b o l l o x, I’d bet any money their business “success” is off the back of inherited family wealth and backing and not based on the likes of myself and millions of others.

I worked until I was 36 and saved hard to the point where I had £13k and gave up my job.

I bought my old company car for £3,300 and then had £10k left to sink or swim with.

Three kids and a mortgage, no warehouse just my garage to store stock in.

I’ve not once had an overdraft for my business in 27 years.

I defy Hunt or Sunak or Reeves to have that tough a start and turn it into a £4m to £5m a year turnover company like I did.

This lot are making that even more difficult than it was for me.

I could get Britain moving far better than Hunt if I was given the job, it’s really not that difficult.

These people are idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post

The tax burden on us individuals is the highest it’s ever been and it’ll get higher under either party.

Until we get a government who understands the need to tax business lower and encourage new investment and make innovative companies to set up in the U.K. we have got no chance.

The state of the country is alarming, it’s depressing driving anywhere and seeing the worn out road ls and footpaths and the general degradation, it’s looking like 1974-78 again.

I despair at the lack of business nous from people like Sunak and Hunt who are supposed to be “entrepreneurs”.

It’s b o l l o x, I’d bet any money their business “success” is off the back of inherited family wealth and backing and not based on the likes of myself and millions of others.

I worked until I was 36 and saved hard to the point where I had £13k and gave up my job.

I bought my old company car for £3,300 and then had £10k left to sink or swim with.

I defy Hunt or Sunak or Reeves to have that tough a start and turn it into a £4m to £5m a year turnover company like I did.

I could get Britain moving far better than Hunt if I was given the job, it’s really not that difficult.

These people are idiots.

Totally agree! Never known so many places/businesses now doing discounts for cash!

I won’t be paying a penny in inheritance tax now! Not unless we both go in the next 7 years anyway 🤣

Don’t even care now about the illegals flooding in since when have the Tories listened. Thankfully they won’t be in my town anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post

These people are idiots.
    Rachel Reeves accumulating debts on a credit card which was suspended doesn't inspire confidence does it?

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)