+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Lotto

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Free lucky dips that's all I have it's numbers that are chosen after the previous draw I can tell straight away gives you almost zero chance of winning anything containing almost always numbers drawn out the draw before or very recent.
    What you're saying isn't true though. It doesn't matter if a number was drawn last week or hasn't been drawn for a year, the odds of any number being drawn out is identical. Why can't you understand that it's completely random? You're trying to put thought into something that can't be done, you will never win through a 'system', you will win purely by luck and it won't matter what way you've chosen your ticket.

Free lucky dips that's all I have it's numbers that are chosen after the previous draw I can tell straight away gives you almost zero chance of winning anything containing almost always numbers drawn out the draw before or very recent.
    It doesn't matter what balls were drawn out in the previous week. Every single ball has an equal chance of coming out in the next draw.

Why do you struggle with understanding that?

Yes it's a random draw but lucky dips that's the grey area I believe especially the free ones numbers aren't that's when technology takes over to determine those selected. I'd never pay for a lucky dip don't believe you'll ever win £1million or over with them.

Yes it's a random draw but lucky dips that's the grey area I believe especially the free ones numbers aren't that's when technology takes over to determine those selected. I'd never pay for a lucky dip don't believe you'll ever win £1million or over with them.
    There is no grey area. Again, how can the free lucky dips be fixed to not come out in the draw if they don't know what the winning numbers will be?

Also, if nobody will ever win £1 million with a free lucky dip, how do you explain this?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-b2470427.html

and this

https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/ne...ndist-17164921
    Last edited by Masbroughstreet; 02-05-2024 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Heliosphan View Post
    It doesn't matter what balls were drawn out in the previous week. Every single ball has an equal chance of coming out in the next draw.

Why do you struggle with understanding that?
    The Monte Carlo fallacy

I'm putting money on I'll do it my way & it
    won't be on lucky dips! End of.

I'm putting money on I'll do it my way & it
    won't be on lucky dips! End of.
    You're fully entitled to put money on however you like, but don't convince yourself that you're outsmarting the system because you're not.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    You're fully entitled to put money on however you like, but don't convince yourself that you're outsmarting the system because you're not.

Not about outsmarting the system just giving yourself the best chance of when will only happen once if it does of having the numbers in place to take advantage of it. Having a system to do that which will give you that chance.

Not about outsmarting the system just giving yourself the best chance of when will only happen once if it does of having the numbers in place to take advantage of it. Having a system to do that which will give you that chance.
    And how do you give yourself the best chance of winning when the numbers are completely random?

Quote Originally Posted by Heliosphan View Post
    And how do you give yourself the best chance of winning when the numbers are completely random?

By having that system in place that hopefully that one draw they get drawn out for you. Was close once with my regular numbers still think changing numbers after they've been drawn out previous draw that's my best chance.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast