Quote Originally Posted by Pacaman View Post
Blimey lads, here we go again ………..

Happy clapper I might be, disappointed that autos don’t appear possible but I would have taken our current position at the start of this season.

We don’t know the facts behind the scenes and the reasons for our apparent bottle job but give Farke some slack. He’s human, makes mistakes I’m sure but this season has been enjoyable and far from over. I think he’s done a good job.

Who else would anyone have had come in given the circumstances we were had last June? Takers were thin on the ground remember?

My worry is that the ER atmosphere tomorrow will be one of nervous tension transmitting to the players. The things we need are a positive crowd, a positive result and a positive performance to lead us into the play offs. We have to regain some momentum.

I’m still hoping and still with Farke
We would have all taken the play-offs 100% before the season started given the chaos but there is no escaping what happened after the international break.

It was there for the taking , the title and promotion , Farke was saying he was the man for this kind of position and he blew it!

Still pissed off to be honest , however its done and now we have to some how get the disappointment out of our systems and grow a pair , its a second bite of the cherry , its a chance to put things right and have the Leeds haters out there with sh1t on their faces.

Time will tell......