+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Off season transfer rumours/potential signings

Quote Originally Posted by meoldlaner View Post
    Al the rumours about Cushion is just 'pillow talk'
    Perhaps we could re-sign Gary Silk, as cover for Cushion?

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    He would be comfortable at the back ...but I'll tell ya what Ben Tozer wouldn't be a bad shout...so much experience and would bulldoze through players for sport...kinda what we need

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    The top and bottom of it is, would he get in the side? Hard to pin down.

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    He would be comfortable at the back ...but I'll tell ya what Ben Tozer wouldn't be a bad shout...so much experience and would bulldoze through players for sport...kinda what we need
    I’m definitely not convinced on the Tozer idea. He didn’t look much in the National league, so sure he’s not at L2 level now. Hence him not getting in the team this season for Rectum. I know he has the throw, but that’s like saying Warner had ball playing skills. We need to prioritise head, kick and aggression above all else imo.

Quote Originally Posted by hissingdwarf View Post
    I’m definitely not convinced on the Tozer idea. He didn’t look much in the National league, so sure he’s not at L2 level now. Hence him not getting in the team this season for Rectum. I know he has the throw, but that’s like saying Warner had ball playing skills. We need to prioritise head, kick and aggression above all else imo.
    Turning speed of the Titanic, no thanks

Ben Tosser? No thanks. Can’t pass, can’t run. His throw ins would be redundant at Notts. He’d be an expensive misfit.

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Ben Tozer He's slower than Rawlinson!! The only reason he was at Wrexham was for his long throw, nowt else. Jeeeeeeeeez do people really think that's the type of player we need

Stockport county linked with Ross Barkley...!...

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    Ben Tozer He's slower than Rawlinson!! The only reason he was at Wrexham was for his long throw, nowt else. Jeeeeeeeeez do people really think that's the type of player we need
    Yes the very same ones that want Warnock or Cotteril back...!

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Stockport county linked with Ross Barkley...!...
    More chance of Notts signing me or you.

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast