+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cardiff City Post Match Thoughts

Must have been some motivational team talk. Something along the lines of "Get your arze into gear or you're out" do you reckon? 'Cos with Evans's track record in the transfer market, they'd believe him. I know it's a bit of a meaningless result given we're down already but it still feels good, doesn't it? I wonder if Cardiff will complain about the pitch.

Just goes to show that we had the players to do it when they wanted to. Which means they didn’t want to, and that is shameful. Their feelings for whoever was in charge at the time should be irrelevant. Get shut of ‘em Evo.

Bramall found his supply from the left so chance he'll still be here next season. Philips looked assured in goal. Appiah apart couldn't fault rest of the side. Peltier I haven't been his biggest fan but clapped him off today deserved that on his farewell appearance for us.

All 3 strikers scored 5 between them.

Depending who stays who goes it's a good sign.

A great way to end a dreadful season.Steve Evans may have his critics but he has injected so much enthusiasm and energy into the club since he was appointed whereas LR had a face like a wet weekend in Blackpool from his very first press conference. Quite bizarre how anyone would start a new job with that kind of persona. SE is very articulate which never seems to be mentioned.His press conferences are open,detailed,honest and enjoyable which is the complete opposite to those of LR.Today's result is the culmination of the 2 1/2 weeks that Evans has been here and I'm actually looking forward to the Summer and next season and following how he constructs the new team that will take to the field in August.

Should have got Evans in sooner.
    Club Legend..
    UTM

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Bramall found his supply from the left so chance he'll still be here next season. Philips looked assured in goal. Appiah apart couldn't fault rest of the side. Peltier I haven't been his biggest fan but clapped him off today deserved that on his farewell appearance for us.
    Don't wish to disappoint you gwru but the way Evans has played appiah I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't sign next season. Probably his best game for the millers. I guess it goes to show give a player a run of games and they improve

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Don't wish to disappoint you gwru but the way Evans has played appiah I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't sign next season. Probably his best game for the millers. I guess it goes to show give a player a run of games and they improve

Didn't notice he was playing! Got to go.

If Evans and Raynor see enough in him and can get the best out of him then I’d be happy for us to try and sign him

That's the problem, you miss a lot of things in the game.
    Appiah put Bramall away for two of our goals.
    I know Appiah has been poor all season but today was his best game for us. He may be a player that SE can really motivate so don't be surprised if he's part of the squad for next season.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast