+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WBA PREDICTION LEAGUE - update 04/05

WBA PREDICTION LEAGUE - update 04/05

LEADER

1290 TipperaryBaggie

PREMIER

1160 nilocrm
    1160 DaveP67 is back!(CH)

1090 phild

1040 saltnshake (PL)

1030 boingy

CHAMPIONSHIP

1020 Albie blue

1000 astle71

990 billsbest

950 Kettering_baggie

930 calvinboy

RELEGATION ZONE

910 Prando (PL)

900 Q165

880 Titchfieldbaggie(X)

860 On Balance

830 SwedishBaggie(X)
    830 Bombers right foot

810 1060Albion

790 baggieal (PL)

770 Dubbag
    770 Stevil81(X)
    770 Epsombaggie

760 soulman101(X)

540 Barrera(X)

320 BaggieSingh(X)

HIGHLIGHTS

The crowning of the new champion will have to wait for at least 2 more games as the Albion just extended the season. In the meantime the current champ has made a great effort to retain the title something that as never been achieved under the modern era, so could it still happen???
    Excellent scoring from Al gets him finally out of the bottom 3. Minimum two games left for some to get out the relly zone or even make the Premier!

NEXT UP

So tempted to have a PLAY OFF DOUBLE but have decided not to and make it about the Albion ONLY - So, we are at home on Sunday 12th May at 2.15pm against a team we never beat, Southampton.

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post

LEADER

1290 TipperaryBaggie

PREMIER

1160 nilocrm
    1160 DaveP67 is back!(CH)

1090 phild

1040 saltnshake (PL)

1030 boingy

CHAMPIONSHIP

1020 Albie blue

1000 astle71

990 billsbest

950 Kettering_baggie

930 calvinboy

RELEGATION ZONE

910 Prando (PL)

900 Q165

880 Titchfieldbaggie(X)

860 On Balance

830 SwedishBaggie(X)
    830 Bombers right foot

810 1060Albion

790 baggieal (PL)

770 Dubbag
    770 Stevil81(X)
    770 Epsombaggie

760 soulman101(X)

540 Barrera(X)

320 BaggieSingh(X)

HIGHLIGHTS

The crowning of the new champion will have to wait for at least 2 more games as the Albion just extended the season. In the meantime the current champ has made a great effort to retain the title something that as never been achieved under the modern era, so could it still happen???
    Excellent scoring from Al gets him finally out of the bottom 3. Minimum two games left for some to get out the relly zone or even make the Premier!

NEXT UP

So tempted to have a PLAY OFF DOUBLE but have decided not to and make it about the Albion ONLY - So, we are at home on Sunday 12th May at 2.15pm against a team we never beat, Southampton.

The modern era...

I know dubs, its sounds terribly pretentious but there was a time when a certain Dave Valder used to run it, I wonder if he still runs around with greyhounds??

I know dubs, its sounds terribly pretentious but there was a time when a certain Dave Valder used to run it, I wonder if he still runs around with greyhounds??
    I think I have been here to long also...

Dave V used to keep in touch with myself and a couple of other guys from this board on FB. Not heard from him for a while though. He did have some health issues - I hope he’s ok. An interesting guy and indeed enjoyed the greyhounds.

Yes, he does Phil. He often posts on the Hove Greyhounds website.

Phil...I think Tipp should be drug tested...just saying.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    Phil...I think Tipp should be drug tested...just saying.....
    Yes, I do have to take the occasional drug as I'm not good with heights. I find it difficult sitting in such a lofty position looking down on you Dubs. Just shows you that us Premier County boys can still laud it over you City slickers. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by TipperaryBaggie View Post
    Yes, I do have to take the occasional drug as I'm not good with heights. I find it difficult sitting in such a lofty position looking down on you Dubs. Just shows you that us Premier County boys can still laud it over you City slickers. LOL

Very nicely put Tipps. Fair play to yeah boy!!
    Drop a ladder down when ever you get a chance...

Quote Originally Posted by TipperaryBaggie View Post
    There is a little known rule for the Prediction League which is -

Rule 25, paragraph 9, subsection C states clearly;

'While alcohol is not banned, WBA prediction League administrators ie ME, prohibit players from taking recreational drugs at all times. If you're found to have taken recreational drugs, you will face a points deduction of 200 points'

One must use a certain amount of skill in making predictions and not to have an unfair advantage, So be carful what you say

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)