+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Steve Evans

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Appiah and bramhall. Revan was on the other side.
    Think oddofin may have dived for the pen
    I think you'll find he nearly had his shirt ripped off from behind before he went down.the referee may have seen that but most probably not

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Appiah and bramhall. Revan was on the other side.
    Think oddofin may have dived for the pen
    I do actually need glasses.

Either way still a big improvement from Richardsons boring don’t lose at all costs but lose anyway football.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    I should hope they have, this season is now over and he wouldn’t be doing his job right if he hadn’t started transfer talks.

He interviewed all the team last week so he’ll have a good grasp on who’s staying.
    It was highlighting those that don’t do that as apposed to a critique of evans……but, like a few you are so biased to evans regardless you can’t wait to support him.

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    I do actually need glasses.

Either way still a big improvement from Richardsons boring don’t lose at all costs but lose anyway football.
    I had a good view of odoffin….he falls over in a stiff breeze…..with or without the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Millmoordays View Post
    I had a good view of odoffin….he falls over in a stiff breeze…..with or without the ball.
    A good view and you didn't see the shirt pulling either you could be a referee

It was highlighting those that don’t do that as apposed to a critique of evans……but, like a few you are so biased to evans regardless you can’t wait to support him.
    ......and you probably think that you aren't so biased against him that you can't wait to criticise whether it's warranted or not?
    Hardly a balanced approach is it?

Fact remains.

3 games in. 4 point.

Better commitment. More intent in our play. Better results.

If it was "Bob Bobbington" who'd come in from Generic FC we'd be feeling far more confident.

As for people moaning he's going to do a load of transfers.... Tell me do we not need a rebuild?

Try taking your welding goggles off, you just might see things more differently.

As for Evo, I take it you’re not going next season then and won’t cheer when he gets things right?

You obviously have a hatred of the man so I’ll leave you stewing over it.

4 points in every games makes 61 pts for the season. Easily enough to stay up. I like the way SE has had us playing more positively. The wing play and crosses were surprisingly good yday. Think Cardiff were prob on the beach tho so prob not sensible to read too much into the performance. The 3 up front looked strong as well tho they admittedly only have basic skills. As some one has said at least these 3 are contracted to us next year. If SE can turn a pigs ear championship forward line into a league 1 silk purse forward line we may have a good season.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast