+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: All the silly money Prem teams spend, I would take a punt on Viktor.

Vaulks I applauded off when substituted for Sheff W recently up to now my no. 1 player for us at NYS then Chieo. Victor then with the likes of Ajayi Danny Ward Arnie Frecks Barlaser Crooks. All actual signings.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    I agree, I think he can do a lot better than them.
    Why? Because he’s been playing behind a top class defence this season??
    I would say he is the perfect fit to play behind a crap defence……..he’s got plenty of experience!!

Viktor isn't good enough to be a regular starter in the Prem

A coach will need to work on his kicking for a long time to get him up to speed.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    The problem is he would probably just be a bench warmer and he deserves more than that.
    Hopefully he'll go to a top end Championship club or maybe Celtic as was being rumoured yesterday.
    Whatever happens I wish him every success, he gave us everything and owes us nothing.
    I thought Celtic were looking at Caoimhin Kelleher from Liverpool.

Celtic would be great. Give him the chance of European footy too..

S2 just up the road no disruption to his current geographical living situation. Good club, probably number 1 as Wes Foderingham is out of contarct and Wilder doesn't like the other foreign keeper.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    S2 just up the road no disruption to his current geographical living situation. Good club, probably number 1 as Wes Foderingham is out of contarct and Wilder doesn't like the other foreign keeper.
    I don't think geographical location will come into it.He's from Sweden,he's young and has moved around a lot.I know it's hard for them to comprehend,but only 'dee-dars' think Sheffield is a major city!

Rumours building at Leeds. Reportedly a release clause of £730k. If that’s true he’s a steel. I would welcome him with open arms and you could have Meslier for free if it was up to me 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Pacaman View Post
    Rumours building at Leeds. Reportedly a release clause of £730k. If that’s true he’s a steel. I would welcome him with open arms and you could have Meslier for free if it was up to me ��
    It is a bargain but he’s got his sights on the Prem so Leeds are unlikely to be his first choice
    Southampton have shown a keen interest so possibilities there

Bet your bottom dollar the Barry Fry team would not allow this to have happened.Ajayi.Ogbene,Barlaser and Viktor all sold for peanuts.Posh would have brought in a minimum of 20 million for these players.Will we ever learn???

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast