Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
I’m going to say I agree with all of that Sinkov and Sub - the problem is that there is no stability or consistency, it’s like FFP isn’t it as in we all know it’s going on and wrong but it’s not going to change , the whole thing is corrupt top to bottom - it couldn’t happen in any other employment - with respect it’s easy in my eyes just be honest
Army, it has happened in another industry, just speak to a lot of ex-subpostmaters and watch and listen to the enquiry that is going on. There are so many execs telling lies and having memory failure that they should be treating them for dementia.

You will note that both of the above examples are caused by the overwhelming desire to have everything reliant on digital technology.
Another recent example is the Bulgarian gang who have cheated the country of £50 million which was made all the easier because of reliance on technology which does not scrutinise signatures, handwrwiting etc. it just deals with the input.
Nothing is going to change because we are all being pushed dodwn the digital trail, whether it be banking, shopping, trying to et an appointment at your local surgery etc., etc.

The advent of more and more AI will aid their cause even more. Sad isn't it?