+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Steve Evans

You may hope that at least one of the forruds may come good next season but them we thought that about the defenders this season. The best defender for me was pelts but he is older than me now so it's not reasonable to expect to get a seasons worth of decent games again out of him. I like pelts tho, a good professional, hope they can keep him in sone capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    You may hope that at least one of the forruds may come good next season but them we thought that about the defenders this season. The best defender for me was pelts but he is older than me now so it's not reasonable to expect to get a seasons worth of decent games again out of him. I like pelts tho, a good professional, hope they can keep him in sone capacity.
    Pelts older than you…. give over Roly I know you 😄

IF Steve had been appointed after MT left…..

I wonder where we would have finished. My guess is that we may have just avoided the drop and perhaps been able to tie up one or two on new contracts. However, we are where we are and at least there is now some hope of better times to come

Yep give Stevie the tools and let him do the job TS.

It was refreshing to see crosses into the box too
    Steve Evans is our man.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradgate View Post
    There was nothing to play for, for either side, except perhaps a bit of pride. Nevertheless it was refreshing to see.
    It seems to be fairly obvious our squad of players were good enough to keep us up, but the disappointment for me is the lack of professionalism exhibited by some, and disinterest displayed by others which I find unforgivable. We could still be up there but for attitude from both players and managers alike, Evans has shown that.
    As usual it's us the fans who had the mickey taken out of us who are left with the ignomany
    "It seems to be fairly obvious...were good enough" Really? Fairly obvious? You'll have to do better than that.

"We could still be up there...Evans has shown that" See my last comment above, and repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Older than you now? When wasn't he?

Sounds a good tale, but could we really have doubled our points if SE had been the manager from MT's dismissal?
    I'm very much doubting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jocksgloves1 View Post
    Sounds a good tale, but could we really have doubled our points if SE had been the manager from MT's dismissal?
    I'm very much doubting it.
    Me too, the players available aren't good enough nor show the desire to battle for points.

We win a game and with some style and we still get posts that find any reason they can to make it sound like it wasn't a good win or performance, that is not negative that is pathetic and just f off and go and support someone else, because the club and this board does not need trolls like you.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast