+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 71 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Covid Vaccine mRNA

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    For a virus that no longer exists ��

Well done Crash. Seriously well done!
    Covid no longer exists?? You sure about that? What was the virus I had 3 months ago that tested positive on the covid tests? What did my mum have 6 months ago that had her testing positive and placed on covid ward of Rotherham District Gen?

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Covid no longer exists?? You sure about that? What was the virus I had 3 months ago that tested positive on the covid tests? What did my mum have 6 months ago that had her testing positive and placed on covid ward of Rotherham District Gen?
    Probably the common cold or 'flu.

The man credited with the invention of the 'Covid' test protested vociferously as his original process was distorted in order to magnify the result. As expected, the controlled media wouldn't allow you to hear a word of this as it goes against the agenda.

This resulted in the test having the ability to detect whether or not someone had had the common cold within the previous three months, so this is what they found in you/your mum.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Optimist View Post

The man credited with the invention of the 'Covid' test protested vociferously as his original process was distorted in order to magnify the result. As expected, the controlled media wouldn't allow you to hear a word of this as it goes against the agenda.

This resulted in the test having the ability to detect whether or not someone had had the common cold within the previous three months, so this is what they found in you/your mum.
    So how have you heard about the man credited with inventing the covid test protesting despite the organised media conspiracy? Can you send me the links to the evidence for this? Be good to read up on it.

I've had colds/flus as much as anyone, and have tested for covid twice. On both occasions, whilst there were symptoms in common, the so called 'covid' was a very different experience, including a follow up 2 weeks of feeling completely wiped out. That's never happened with any other cold/flu as I'm very quick at recovery - how would you explain that? Likewise, my mum and brother who were similarly infected, by brother off work for 3 weeks.

So how have you heard about the man credited with inventing the covid test protesting despite the organised media conspiracy? Can you send me the links to the evidence for this? Be good to read up on it...
    I avoid all mainstream media as on the whole they lie to the public, pushing the agenda rather than the truth.

Here's the man himself - see what you think.

https://rumble.com/v2dwgw2-dr.-kary-...-pcr-test.html

...I've had colds/flus as much as anyone, and have tested for covid twice. On both occasions, whilst there were symptoms in common, the so called 'covid' was a very different experience, including a follow up 2 weeks of feeling completely wiped out. That's never happened with any other cold/flu as I'm very quick at recovery - how would you explain that? Likewise, my mum and brother who were similarly infected, by brother off work for 3 weeks.
    The 'test' is a load of merde - see above.

I'm sorry to say there's a possibility that the immune systems of millions of people have been weakened by the vax.

I had it 3 months ago. Then a couple of weeks after I had the flu. The flu was worse!

I had it 3 months ago. Then a couple of weeks after I had the flu. The flu was worse!
    But you said it messed you up , and just about every one else you knew.
    Give someone power of attorney, because you have serious problems.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    But you said it messed you up , and just about every one else you knew.
    Give someone power of attorney, because you have serious problems.
    Did I? I had to have the Covid test before I went for treatment at the hospital. My wife tested positive for Covid so I had to have the test. It was no worse than a heavy cold. I couldn’t go for the treatment because of the positive test.
    When I had flu which was flu then I had another test so that I could go to the hospital and that was a positive result.

I have to have different treatments since I had my heart surgery and stroke. Coincidentally my illness started just after my second Covid jab.

Did I? I had to have the Covid test before I went for treatment at the hospital. My wife tested positive for Covid so I had to have the test. It was no worse than a heavy cold. I couldn’t go for the treatment because of the positive test.
    When I had flu which was flu then I had another test so that I could go to the hospital and that was a positive result.

I have to have different treatments since I had my heart surgery and stroke. Coincidentally my illness started just after my second Covid jab.
    You are saying COVID has gone.
    Probably the vaccine then ?

Mad as a tree.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Optimist View Post

I had wondered how long it would be before this old chestnut turned up.

MULLIS made those comments in 1997 at a time when he was sceptical about HIV being the causative agent of AIDS as opposed to it being an innocuous virus that was circulating in the human population. His comments were directed at his belief that using PCR to look for HIV would result in numerous false positives.

I don’t think anyone serious would now doubt that HIV is the causative agent of AIDS, but I dare say anyone in a mind to do so could find someone on Rumble, Telegram or Twitter who holds that view.

The PCR element of the test for covid simply amplifies the genetic material found in a sample to a level where it can be detected. The point is however is that a SARS-COV2 ‘primer’ is used in the qPCR test for covid, which means that the only thing that will be amplified is RNA from the SARS-COV2 virus. In other words, RNA from SARS-COV2 is the only thing that the test can detect.

It’s correct to say that the use of qPCR to detect SARS-COV2 RNA in a sample from a patient may indicate a recent infection as opposed to an active infection, but it’s not the only indicator that is used in diagnosis. If a patient presents with covid symptoms and qPCR finds SARS-COV2 RNA in samples taken from them, that is a powerful indicator that they have an active covid infection.

If you doubt the specificity of PCR you should contact the Criminal Case Review Commission to let them know. PCR is the standard technique used to amplify DNA traces found at crime scenes to allow them to be sequenced and compared with a suspect or the DNA database.

Page 71 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast