+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 📺Pitch Reconstruction Update

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    I didn't mean yourself, just people in general
    I know me duck./

Pitch has been widened,intrigued to know how that has been achieved??,our running track has never been the widest so ..............

Great investment from our owners, we are being put on very solid foundations for the future, hope its not to long before Ronaldo would be happy to join us!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Dug Out View Post
    Pitch has been widened,intrigued to know how that has been achieved??,our running track has never been the widest so ..............

Great investment from our owners, we are being put on very solid foundations for the future, hope its not to long before Ronaldo would be happy to join us!!!
    There was quite a bit of space between the touchline and Pavis stand, it was moved a while back before we had the lights and new pitch as that part of the pitch got really bad near the tunnel. I'm also glad the half way line will now be at the tunnel, that has actually bothered me for some time!

There was quite a bit of space between the touchline and Pavis stand, it was moved a while back before we had the lights and new pitch as that part of the pitch got really bad near the tunnel. I'm also glad the half way line will now be at the tunnel, that has actually bothered me for some time!
    Funny that annoyed me watching the live games on tv. Centre circle line not in line with the tunnel. More to the kop. Always looked like a fcuk up. Probably was at sometime

A friend of mine said it was 1.2 million.
    The boiler will be about 250K.

Ah,go,t it i sit alongside the tunnel(which is lobsided with the half way line) that in turn means that the half way line will be moved left towards the kop, so the pitch must also be moving towards the kop a few yards.

Well lets hope we have a decent team to play on it.. The Bros havent gone to all of this expense to see us languish in the lower half of the league. So, SM and his so called management team had better start the season with a bang, otherwise a taxi for Wealdstone will be waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    Well lets hope we have a decent team to play on it.. The Bros havent gone to all of this expense to see us languish in the lower half of the league.
    Correct

So, SM and his so called management team had better start the season with a bang, otherwise a taxi for Wealdstone will be waiting

Well let's hope that "the management team" are given the correct tools so if there are any failings it will be clear where they lie and early decisions can be made before the season is wasted.

Maybe they have had to upgrade the pitch to allow our premier league neighbours ( should they survive) to play at Meadow Lane when they start their multi zillion pound stadium works ....

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgie_pie View Post
    Maybe they have had to upgrade the pitch to allow our premier league neighbours ( should they survive) to play at Meadow Lane when they start their multi zillion pound stadium works ....
    Love your icon; Chopper v Billy!! Great game that. If any of you new boys want a look at how football used to be played look on Youtube for Chelsea v Leeds 1970 FA Replay (makes you shudder).
    And it is easy to see why reffing standards got tougher.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast