+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 183 of 191 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 1903

Thread: The funsters

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    The stats say.............. they are in the tap 6 . Loans etc... no fair on other teams, for obvious reasons.

Brilliant???

Jeezy Peeps
    What you always see with them, when they get even the smallest success some of their fanbase is so cocky. Example "we're going to need a bigger squad for next season Cup runs and Europe".

I think that's the main reason I don't like the establishment club founded by Jute Barons who thought they could keep Dundee United in their place. Arrogance.

They said we'd be sna' aff a dyke, I think not Funsters, great attendances in the Championship and 11,500 last night.

Dundee is United 🧡

Quote Originally Posted by Stoke_Arab View Post
    What you always see with them, when they get even the smallest success some of their fanbase is so cocky. Example "we're going to need a bigger squad for next season Cup runs and Europe".

I think that's the main reason I don't like the establishment club founded by Jute Barons who thought they could keep Dundee United in their place. Arrogance.

They said we'd be sna' aff a dyke, I think not Funsters, great attendances in the Championship and 11,500 last night.

Dundee is United 🧡
    I like them, they're funny! 🤣🤣

Max 5500 funsters at one of their biggest games of the season.

But it's definitely more than the 2000 gate v Motherwell in the Cup a while back. They remember the Witches Curse for good reason.

Congratulations to Shankland on winning The PFA player of the year.

Congratulations to John McGlynn on his PFA manager of the year award.

To say they are seek at the crowds we get and the season ticket sales we announced so far is an understatement

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    To say they are seek at the crowds we get and the season ticket sales we announced so far is an understatement
    According to whom? One of my best mates is a Dee season ticket holder, and he doesn't give a monkeys, unaware oh the figures.

Jeezy Peeps..

According to whom? One of my best mates is a Dee season ticket holder, and he doesn't give a monkeys, unaware oh the figures.

Jeezy Peeps..
    He's probably spending his day on their board again

Jeezy Peeps..
    Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    He's probably spending his day on their board again

Ha ha the state of these two replies, never my intention to wind up fellow arabs so much but proof is in the pudding, ah well

I'm sure stoke can confirm as he likes a wee peak on their forum too, I'm sure like me and unlike 🤡 doon south it doesn't take him all day to read a few posts though

https://forum.pieandbovril.com/topic...club/#comments

For anyone who does enjoy seeing funsters get mildly bothered by dufc and isn't restricted to reading Utd mad like some people, this thread is good value

😉

Page 183 of 191 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)