+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Forest Crying (Again)

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastultra1977 View Post
    Like last season,I can't believe how lucky the Scum have been with other teams results going their way week after week.You would have thought Luton would have been able to scab a win from their last eleven games.That would have really put the *******s under pressure.Frankly the scum are not much better themselves.

Can you imagine Notts in a similiar situation and their main rival not being able to buy a win?

People rave about the quality of the PL but the bottom 4 have all been diabolical.

Amazing Luton will get 80+ Mill. in PP. ....A reward for abject failure. It's ****ing corrupt.
    Can't argue with any of that

I would be keeping out of Notts Tc on Saturday if they beat Chelsea. It will be like them winning the f'ing thing.

Sad thick retards.
    Open top bus parade?

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    They’ll be safe on Saturday as Luton will lose and so will Burnley….I mean they aren’t mathematically safe if they lose too but their GD is miles better.

I guess they have a few they can sell Danilo and Gibbs-White being the most obvious ones who will be in demand.
    As expected but will they do much better next season ?

I doubt it they will be in a dogfight again.

Like last season,I can't believe how lucky the Scum have been with other teams results going their way week after week.You would have thought Luton would have been able to scab a win from their last eleven games.That would have really put the *******s under pressure.Frankly the scum are not much better themselves.

Also something else you don't hear much about:- How many billions have scum spent on finishing 4th bottom of the PL? What a ****ing achievment that is!!!!!!! Talk about value for money.

Can you imagine Notts in a similiar situation and their main rival not being able to buy a win?

People rave about the quality of the PL but the bottom 4 have all been diabolical.

Amazing Luton will get 80+ Mill. in PP. ....A reward for abject failure. It's ****ing corrupt.

I would be keeping out of Notts Tc on Saturday if they beat Chelsea. It will be like them winning the f'ing thing.

Sad thick retards.
    Hmm, I'm on the train for a night out 🙃

Also something else you don't hear much about:- How many billions have scum spent on finishing 4th bottom of the PL? What a ****ing achievment that is!!!!!!! Talk about value for money.

Sad thick retards.
    Tell us how you really feel
    Seriously I totally agree, I'm just glad I don't live in the city.

This is a damning stat from the BBC on Forest’s season:

“Nottingham Forest suffered their ninth home defeat of the Premier League season, their joint-most in a 20-team campaign in the competition.
    They could stay up with 29 points, and a maximum of 32. Either way it'll be the lowest points tally ever by a Premier Legaue team to avoid the drop.”

Mind you, the most interesting battle Forest are having right now is with Nottingham City Council. Can’t really see Forest leaving the Temple of Sin, but if the owner throws a strop and decides to build a new stadium in Toton, that would be huge for us (but not so good for The Nest).

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    As expected but will they do much better next season ?

I doubt it they will be in a dogfight again.
    So the reality of their dream of getting to the Premiership is that they have to pay hugely inflated prices to watch their team lose most games, just because they lose to the likes of Chelsea! I'm sure they will be out in their droves tonight celebrating finishing fourth bottom because 3 teams were actually sh!ttier than them.

Somehow it seems to benefit us, so long may it continue.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    So the reality of their dream of getting to the Premiership is that they have to pay hugely inflated prices to watch their team lose most games, just because they lose to the likes of Chelsea! I'm sure they will be out in their droves tonight celebrating finishing fourth bottom because 3 teams were actually sh!ttier than them.

Somehow it seems to benefit us, so long may it continue.
    Yep that is how that league is now Elite you have zero chance now finish 16-17th is a good job.

I wouldn’t ever want us to get there championship would be the dream for me personally.

Most over rated league in the world too.

Got to be the most boring Prem in history. City suffocating it at the top and 4 abysmal teams at the bottom, one of which will be the worst team in history to stay up.

Yeah it’s hard to believe we won’t benefit in some way from Forest charging a fortune to watch them get beat most weeks. Let’s hope we get our act together.

Gutted they stayed up, though at least I can say I've seen Notts finish higher in the top flight (15th) than a large proportion of Fword fans ever have. It's almost 30 years since they finished as high as that.... 20th, 20th, 16th and now 17th at top level since 1996.

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast