+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Eurovision Song Contest.

Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post
    A genocide is taking place as we speak and it’s shameful with some of the comments made here. The US is slowly waking up to the fact a genocide is taking place and an international warrant is due to be issued for Netanyahu. All these right wing posts that muddle your view of what’s happening is down to the bu ll shot propaganda going on. AIPAC pays out millions to senators and they send a threatening letter to go after the kids of the ICC people - you can’t make it up. Who the hell runs this world? Sunak in meantime sends weapons to Israel using our tax payers money - i don’t want my tax going there. People want to protest they can.

Funny how we never see what’s going on in israel and what people are doing there. If you dig deeper, decent israelis are protesting in their thousands against this genocide. Hope you guys are happy with the killings.
    You may recall this Regis but I’ve been calling out Netanyahu for weeks on here.

Hammas played into his hands with their barbaric October attack, they allowed him the excuse he needed to obliterate Palestine.

But….when you consider what the Jews suffered during the Second World War, it’s almost unbelievable that they’ve perpetrated this crime against the general Palestinian population.

Netanyahu should be charged with war crimes.

He’s caused a problem that’s going to have repercussions across that region for the next 25 years minimum.

Disgusting human being, on a par with those Hammas animals.

I thought that this thread was about the ridiculous show in Malmo, not a war issue. Anyway, I think that the so-called dance routines are absurd and serve no point whatsoever.

A genocide is taking place as we speak and it’s shameful with some of the comments made here. The US is slowly waking up to the fact a genocide is taking place and an international warrant is due to be issued for Netanyahu. All these right wing posts that muddle your view of what’s happening is down to the bu ll shot propaganda going on. AIPAC pays out millions to senators and they send a threatening letter to go after the kids of the ICC people - you can’t make it up. Who the hell runs this world? Sunak in meantime sends weapons to Israel using our tax payers money - i don’t want my tax going there. People want to protest they can.

Funny how we never see what’s going on in israel and what people are doing there. If you dig deeper, decent israelis are protesting in their thousands against this genocide. Hope you guys are happy with the killings.

I don’t get Regis why the US are supplying arms or even the West are rushing to send in humanitarian aid. Surely the mega rich Arab countries should be helping with aid as I thought they were all ‘ brothers ‘

My view is we should keep our noses out of the Middle East as Afghanistan was a failure. We trained their army and supplied weapons and they all ran when the Taliban came. Complete cowards!

Our focus should be on Ukraine as this is where Genocide is taking place on a larger scale. Unlike the Afghans the Ukrainians are fighting for their country and not running away. Don’t get more focus on Gaza which is not our war ( as sad as it is ) and less on Ukraine where Putin won’t stop. We know why though!!

Makes you laugh as some of these white gay protesters in support of the Palestinians would be thrown off buildings over there for their
    S exuality so don’t get it!
    Last edited by baggieal; 11-05-2024 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    You may recall this Regis but I’ve been calling out Netanyahu for weeks on here.

Hammas played into his hands with their barbaric October attack, they allowed him the excuse he needed to obliterate Palestine.

But….when you consider what the Jews suffered during the Second World War, it’s almost unbelievable that they’ve perpetrated this crime against the general Palestinian population.

He’s caused a problem that’s going to have repercussions across that region for the next 25 years minimum.

Across the region? But not our region so why are we yet again poking our noses in FFS? What are the filthy rich Arab countries doing to help?

People should be more bothered about a bigger animal such as Putin who is destroying Ukraine. At least the Ukrainians have the b alls to fight back!

In Afghanistan it’s back to daily executions and woman treated like dirt with no education so FFS that’s what happens when you get involved.

Sad but let them get on with it and we should focus on the bigger issue on our doorstep!

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    I thought that this thread was about the ridiculous show in Malmo, not a war issue. Anyway, I think that the so-called dance routines are absurd and serve no point whatsoever.

Good job it’s not been held in the Middle East as some of these gay acts would be thrown off the hotels they reside in 😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post

Exactly that Mick, it’s a thuggery dictator in power.

I might be alone in saying this Al, but i don’t think we should be aiding Ukraine. There were chances to broker peace.. did you know that Johnson said no to it? It could have been long over.
    It’s the same with Israel.. did you know that Qatar brokered a deal for release of hostages a week after the 7th October but Netanhyahu declined? It could well have been over then. Only recently the families of the hostages found this out. Can you imagine how peed off these families would be? Then there was an agreement reached recently and again Netanyahu said no - because a ceasefire would rule him out of any future leadership.
    Why don’t arab countries help? You’ll probably find all the arab countries have been boycotting so many companies, wiping off billions such as Mcdonalds. So they do care, just not their corrupt governments. We need to stop supplying our weapons then we’ll have no accountability.

Back on topic for a moment.

I’m voting for Austria having just seen her perform the last song.

Absolute rubbish but totally irrelevant!

I might be alone in saying this Al, but i don’t think we should be aiding Ukraine. There were chances to broker peace.. did you know that Johnson said no to it? It could have been long over.
    It’s the same with Israel.. did you know that Qatar brokered a deal for release of hostages a week after the 7th October but Netanhyahu declined? It could well have been over then. Only recently the families of the hostages found this out. Can you imagine how peed off these families would be? Then there was an agreement reached recently and again Netanyahu said no - because a ceasefire would rule him out of any future leadership.
    Why don’t arab countries help? You’ll probably find all the arab countries have been boycotting so many companies, wiping off billions such as Mcdonalds. So they do care, just not their corrupt governments. We need to stop supplying our weapons then we’ll have no accountability.

Respect your views Regis. I am more sensitive to Ukraine for personal reasons and if another invader took a chunk of the U.K. would anyone want to broker a piece deal?

Just hope we turn up tomorrow mate!

There was no possibility of any deal that removed Russian forces from all of Ukraine. Appeasement doesn’t work, take a look back at 1939. I think war is appalling but when you have dictators such as Hitler and Putin, a stand ultimately has to be taken. I fear that there is a great deal more human tragedy to be played out at the instigation of Putin.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)