+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: National league playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by SinceSept1959 View Post
    * statiscally *
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Got to score another 4 just to take it to extra time! And could be argued he shouldn't even be in the pitch to score
    Quite correct despite Andy Hinchcliffe saying maybe a yellow was about right.
    Mad Max later shoved his head in a defender's thigh area before grabbing Crawley's No 10 , swinging him into the hoardings and finally receiving a yellow card !

Quote Originally Posted by SinceSept1959 View Post
    Scott Lindsey would have been my choice after Crawley 's two defeats at ML .
    Best performance I've seen at this level in last night's game. Total football , great pressing and defensively sound too
    Jay Williams was superb and opened the scoring after pressing, robbing a defender and scoring with a great finish . Not bad for a CB !
    Orsi scored 3 and his improvement under Lindsey has been outstanding considering he only scored about 4 in total at Grimsby.
    5' 6" Liam Kelly totally ran the game Matty Palmer style and said he joined Crawley in January because no other club offered!
    As mentioned Crawley source players statically too and seem to find some competent defenders in the bargain. Even Chessie reject Maguire looks to have improved considerably.
    Crawley deserve promotion but I'd rather us be rid of Dark Arts Alexandra and Grizzly Road
    Those two games against Crawley at Meadow Lane were what football should always be like - two teams going for it and playing an exciting, attacking brand of football. At the time, I thought Lindsey would be perfect for Notts but that it would be very hard to entice him away from a team in the same division that’s going well. I’d be surprised if he weren’t on the Reedtz bros’ radar, though, if things don’t improve under SM.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415