+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: New season tickets

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    I think people are missing the “powered by” ticketmaster..as that exactly what it is.they are just facilitating it.not sure anyone will think about it once we get going.

Abit like the online club shop did.
    Depends on how they do it. Last time we had re-register. I had problems finding the right ticket address.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Depends on how they do it. Last time we had re-register. I had problems finding the right ticket address.
    I think they realised the mistake they did last time.they migrated the database.but didn’t make it clear what we needed to do and people made another account and they had to manual link it afterwards.i went down to club shop to point this out,bascially because of the loyalty points.and got told this.hopefully it should be done differently this time.but that’s just my opinion/view on it.

Can't see what the problem is. Great of Tony not to increase the ST's, a great gesture. I wouldn't have begrudged him putting them up a £1 a game. We all shout we could do with better players but moan when Tony doesn't dig deep enough!

Anyway, stuff Ticketmaster, I take myself to the stadium to watch games so i'll just visit the stadium and renew over the counter.

Don't anyone go rushing down just yet, you can't renew until next Wednesday onwards in the club shop.
    Last edited by Brin; 10-05-2024 at 11:33 AM.

Looks as though they are as disorganised as they usually are…..

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Can't see what the problem is. Great of Tony not to increase the ST's, a great gesture. I wouldn't have begrudged him putting them up a £1 a game. We all shout we could do with better players but moan when Tony doesn't dig deep enough!

Anyway, stuff Ticketmaster, I take myself to the stadium to watch games so i'll just visit the stadium and renew over the counter.

Don't anyone go rushing down just yet, you can't renew until next Wednesday onwards in the club shop.
    Looking at the Rotherham United website, it seems you have to register to be able to buy spare tickets etc,
    I normally go down to club shop, pay for 2 season tickets in full, are we going to be able to do this, or have
    we got to still register with ticketmaster.

They have ‘updated’ the ‘announcement’……(raised eyebrows)……EVERYONE, season ticket or not…..now has to make a new registration via the link in that announcement…..which takes you to a club registration page….which is not ticketmaster……TM is just the new ‘provider’.
    Everything else stays as normal.

Which means, you will still have to register even to buy single tickets….. yeah, really great at communicating. Not.

Quote Originally Posted by Millmoordays View Post
    They have ‘updated’ the ‘announcement’……(raised eyebrows)……EVERYONE, season ticket or not…..now has to make a new registration via the link in that announcement…..which takes you to a club registration page….which is not ticketmaster……TM is just the new ‘provider’.
    Everything else stays as normal.

Which means, you will still have to register even to buy single tickets….. yeah, really great at communicating. Not.
    In any retail business you have to make it as simple as possible for the customer to buy the product you’re selling.

What next with RUFC, crypto only?

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    In any retail business you have to make it as simple as possible for the customer to buy the product you’re selling.

Wise words….

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post

A lot of people don't know how to use the internet, brother-in-law hasn't got a clue, I
    normally see to his season ticket etc.

Just a note, it won't let you register unless you put the postcode in lower case and joined together like for example s601fj

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast