+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Euro 2024

Talking of Germans I can guarantee you that with VAR at the Euros, THIS cheating will never happen again

https://youtu.be/hlvo9dqdxcs?si=TUwRJvCgVlgVPIgv

Tierney back from injury yesterday and played the last 20 v Barca.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Tierney back from injury yesterday and played the last 20 v Barca.
    Great news. We're going to need as many of our first 11 available if we're going to have any chance.
    The Swiss have lost Newcastle's Fabian Schar though.

Its all over for Hickey he is not going to make it.Norwich gubbed in the play off semi final with Gunn the goalie badly at fault for 2 of the goals,Kenny McLean never covered himself in glory either.Sheep midfielder Connor Barron could be a shock call up to bolster the squad,it certainly shocked me as i had never heard of him but i know he helped the dandy Dons establish themselves as a bottom 6 team again.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Its all over for Hickey he is not going to make it.Norwich gubbed in the play off semi final with Gunn the goalie badly at fault for 2 of the goals,Kenny McLean never covered himself in glory either.Sheep midfielder Connor Barron could be a shock call up to bolster the squad,it certainly shocked me as i had never heard of him but i know he helped the dandy Dons establish themselves as a bottom 6 team again.
    Squad released on Wednesday.
    I always felt a flat back 4 in a 451 v the Germans had a small chance if Hickey was in it. That position is a real concern now. We're so weak on that side and we just don't have a deputy for Hickey.
    Stuart Armstrong rarely starts under Clarke but his chances of making it seem a bit more optimistic.
    With Gunn fannying about, McGinn looking off form and Hickey missing I've gone from full on optimism to expecting 3 humpings 😐

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)