+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: End Of IFollow

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I hope Notts are going to be on Radio Nottingham DAB as living in North Notts, I can't get FM reception and for the last 2 games of the season, they gave DAB to Mansfield. If they do that for the new season and with the demise of Ifollow commentary, which was my back up, I not even be able to listen to the games. I'll be kicking off with Radio Nottingham if that happens!

Quote Originally Posted by ladyretfordpie View Post
    I hope Notts are going to be on Radio Nottingham DAB as living in North Notts, I can't get FM reception and for the last 2 games of the season, they gave DAB to Mansfield. If they do that for the new season and with the demise of Ifollow commentary, which was my back up, I not even be able to listen to the games. I'll be kicking off with Radio Nottingham if that happens!
    Same here. I can just about listen on FM if I drive to the top of a hill not too far away but can't receive RN on either FM or DAB at home. If we get the Freeview channel coverage I can get that.... fingers crossed

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Same here. I can just about listen on FM if I drive to the top of a hill not too far away but can't receive RN on either FM or DAB at home. If we get the Freeview channel coverage I can get that.... fingers crossed
    The Freeview channel always carried the 103.8FM feed when Fword were on FM but I think they might have switched it over to DAB since last season, in which case we'll only be on Freeview if Fword aren't playing at the same time.
    Freeview easily has the furthest reach, it's broadcast on two of the main transmitters (Waltham amd Belmont) and all associated relays, so you can hear it crystal clear as far north as Hull all the way down to Northampton..

Quote Originally Posted by ladyretfordpie View Post
    Might be an idea to get on to Radio Nottingham now rather than leave it until it is too late.

Quote Originally Posted by 1955pie View Post
    Might be an idea to get on to Radio Nottingham now rather than leave it until it is too late.
    don't think they like me! I messaged them on facebook twice last season, firstly about Bracegirdle (can't stand him) and secondly, precisely about this when I couldn't listen because Mansfield were on DAB but I heard nothing. You're right, I'll have to get in early!!