+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: New season tickets

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    I found that as the form is pre-filled the issue with the post code was having a space at the end, I removed the space at the end and it worked, there was still a space between S60 and the 1FJ.
    I thought it was set up for zip codes or something. Upper case wouldn't work with the browser I used anyway.

Register if your paying by direct debit otherwise don't have to been said?

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Register if your paying by direct debit otherwise don't have to been said?
    I believe you have to register to buy any ticket at all.

All auto renewals have been removed

Hopefully things will become more clear from tomorrow when we log in to our new accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Hopefully things will become more clear from tomorrow when we log in to our new accounts.
    And find out we’ve bought a ticket for Hillsborough

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    I believe you have to register to buy any ticket at all.
    Correct. They have made that quite clear on today’s post. You have to make a new registration to buy all types of tickets.

And the DD £5 is a one off payment, not a deposit, it won’t come off the total.
    And a total rip off, under consumer law, there cannot be a set up charge for a new DD set up. There wasn’t last time you made one….this I suspect is something to do with TM.

The DD is still interest free (so it says) so that’s something and most won’t begrudge the fiver….but it still doesn’t make it right.

What is sad is sticking 25% on a under 8 tickets…I mean, just how many does that add up to? Penny pound pinching.
    Last edited by Millmoordays; 14-05-2024 at 09:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Millmoordays View Post
    Correct. They have made that quite clear on today’s post. You have to make a new registration to buy all types of tickets.

And the DD £5 is a one off payment, not a deposit, it won’t come off the total.
    And a total rip off, under consumer law, there cannot be a set up charge for a new DD set up. There wasn’t last time you made one….this I suspect is something to do with TM.

The DD is still interest free (so it says) so that’s something and most won’t begrudge the fiver….but it still doesn’t make it right.

What is sad is sticking 25% on a under 8 tickets…I mean, just how many does that add up to? Penny pound pinching.
    Edit to post….. directive by BACS, who administer all DD state there is no charge for setting up a DD. ( However, penny pinchers may try it on, and is highly unusual, such we don’t come across it ). I never have.

Nice little earner….as it’s likely it’ll happen each year.

Look on the bright side folks, the club £1 per single ticket charge remain as is, if by phone or internet…..what they don’t say is will TM charge one??

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast