+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 350 of 352 FirstFirst ... 250300340348349350351352 LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 3518

Thread: Todays games.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoke_Arab View Post
    More stewards than Funsters.
    Maybe they were expecting John Gotti 😁
    Megabus was running late mate🤪

Say NO to plastic pitches!

C'mon Partick

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Megabus was running late mate🤪
    Just seen this 😁

Quote Originally Posted by Stoke_Arab View Post
    Say NO to plastic pitches!

C'mon Partick
    That pitch is grim, shouldn't be playing professional football on that ****e. 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    That pitch is grim, shouldn't be playing professional football on that ****e. 🤔
    Apart from looking sh1te it gives an unfair advantage to the home side. Get them to fluck!
    C'mon Partick

I swear to God, Rovers are phucking haunted this season. 100% Thistle deserved to go through over the two ties.........

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    I swear to God, Rovers are phucking haunted this season. 100% Thistle deserved to go through over the two ties.........
    Brian Graham's miss🐙near the end🫣😂....and they hit the post with 2 pens too😳

Was just away to say, Graham missing when it matters as usual, ie Celtic Park

Have to say(particularly if it’s St J) that previously I thought the Premiership team was vulnerable in the play off this season. Having watched Rovers over these two legs I’m now not so sure. Having said that if their luck keeps up to these extremes then you never know. I’ve genuinely never seen the like this season. I don’t care what others think - they are jammy, lucky b@stards.

"Celtic v St Mirren:*The Paisley side have won just one of their last 35 visits to Celtic in all competitions (D3 L31), a 2-1 victory in January 2021 under Jim Goodwin.

Dundee v St Johnstone:*The Dee are winless in nine Premiership meetings with Kilmarnock (D6 L3), although the last four have all been drawn, with each finishing in a 2-2 scoreline.

Hearts v Rangers:*The Tynecastle side have lost 12 of their last 13 meetings with Rangers in all competitions (D1), scoring just five goals in this run."

Handsome Pep

Page 350 of 352 FirstFirst ... 250300340348349350351352 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)