+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Would you go for this deal?

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    We should now try and poach some of Peterborough,s better players. I can see the red mist descending already
    Hopefully better than Jon Taylor and Joe newell
    I have it on good authority that due to Peterborough's far superior negotiating skills in the transfer market we have already offered them Viktor and Kioso in return for a plastic bucket and spade. I don't think our fans will be happy.

(PS Take a look at Posh's overall financial woes and you'll realise that they probably aren't as savvy as many on here make out they are)

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Erased View Post
    Joe Newell. I liked him then he suddenly couldn't be bothered.

Frecklington was ex Posh I think?
    Yes he only seemed to put in any effort for about 1 game in 5.
    Can’t afford to carry passengers

More Freckles, less Newelly

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post

(PS Take a look at Posh's overall financial woes and you'll realise that they probably aren't as savvy as many on here make out they are)
    Or perhaps their transfer dealings are decent but other parts of the business are really poorly managed hence haemorrhaging money
    With Baz and Daz at the helm it could be thus

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Or perhaps their transfer dealings are decent but other parts of the business are really poorly managed hence haemorrhaging money
    With Baz and Daz at the helm it could be thus
    Not to mention the money they are known to gush away on wages.

I like the idea of protecting themselves from letting contracts run out - have we finally learnt that lesson with Viktor?

I think Viktor is the exception to the rule these days. He could have gone much sooner but signed a contract extension knowing it would ensure the club got something for him. It's just a shame that something won't be what we would have got had we not got relegated

Got to say it don't give a * about Victor was a good keeper but I've forgotten about him already like rest. Look to future got to.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Got to say it don't give a * about Victor was a good keeper but I've forgotten about him already like rest. Look to future got to.
    Look to the future

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Erased View Post
    Joe Newell. I liked him then he suddenly couldn't be bothered.

Frecklington was ex Posh I think?
    Joe Newell still playing regularly for Hibernian and a big hit with the fans that I know. Strange that he didn’t put in 100% for us.

Almost predicted it right 😆

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123