+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Jch

Great to hear this - off the transfer mark quickly 👏

Look it’s as plain is day…..Evo doesn’t hang about he’s got great contacts with many agents in the lower leagues and here’s the proof. What I will say to all the Evo blasters, how big of a piece of humble pie do you want slicing already?

The lad himself has said the reason he is back is Steve Evans

A real signal of intent for the style we will play next season.

Let's hope for similar signings at centre back

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Look it’s as plain is day…..Evo doesn’t hang about he’s got great contacts with many agents in the lower leagues and here’s the proof. What I will say to all the Evo blasters, how big of a piece of humble pie do you want slicing already?
    Bloody Hell mate! A bit early to be dishing out humble pie. Who knows what sort of season we'll have?

We seem to be going down the "unfinished business" route. First Evo, now JCH.
    Who's next.....Joe Newell, Ben Pringle, Jon Taylor?

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    Bloody Hell mate! A bit early to be dishing out humble pie. Who knows what sort of season we'll have?
    Wrinks pal, I’ve crowed for Evo’s return for years and been laughed at time and again. They know who they are and I’m calling them out early before a ball is kicked.

Let’s see who’s laughing at the end of next season. To me the man knows his job, doesn’t suffer fools gladly and delivers what his asked of him if the financials are all in place to do the job.

If Tony would have taken his blinkers off earlier and been more brave we wouldn’t have gone down.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Wrinks pal, I’ve crowed for Evo’s return for years and been laughed at time and again. They know who they are and I’m calling them out early before a ball is kicked.

Let’s see who’s laughing at the end of next season. To me the man knows his job, doesn’t suffer fools gladly and delivers what his asked of him if the financials are all in place to do the job.

If Tony would have taken his blinkers off earlier and been more brave we wouldn’t have gone down.
    Certainly hope that you're right Brin. I'm cautiously optimistic missen.
    Things are definitely interesting again down at NYS

He scored 9goals last season in 34 games.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    He scored 9goals last season in 34 games.
    Some Pboro fans have acknowledged that but said they didn’t play a system or formation that got the best out of him.
    SE will know how to do that so here’s to a successful season

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast