+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: End Of IFollow

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    So you can subscribe to sky sports (depends on your TV provider) or get a NOW subscription. I believe the sports for a month is £35 and a one day price is £15. May as well get a month pass at those prices if you watch other sports as well
    My suggestion is that anyone looking to organise great content do what I did a few posts back. I did and I can say the results are amazing!!! thankyou mr hissing dwarf!

Does anyone know if PiesPlayer will still exist next season? I thought that was essentially iFollow but rebranded for Notts County. I usually listen to games on the mobile app, but the last two games of the season it was impossible to listen. The "listen live" button had completely disappeared.

If that disappears as well, what's the best way to listen to games for fans who live in the UK but nowhere near Nottingham?

Cheers Sky.

Quote Originally Posted by ladyretfordpie View Post
    I hope Notts are going to be on Radio Nottingham DAB as living in North Notts, I can't get FM reception and for the last 2 games of the season, they gave DAB to Mansfield. If they do that for the new season and with the demise of Ifollow commentary, which was my back up, I not even be able to listen to the games. I'll be kicking off with Radio Nottingham if that happens!
    Might be an idea to get on to Radio Nottingham now rather than leave it until it is too late.

Quote Originally Posted by 1955pie View Post
    Might be an idea to get on to Radio Nottingham now rather than leave it until it is too late.
    don't think they like me! I messaged them on facebook twice last season, firstly about Bracegirdle (can't stand him) and secondly, precisely about this when I couldn't listen because Mansfield were on DAB but I heard nothing. You're right, I'll have to get in early!!

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    My suggestion is that anyone looking to organise great content do what I did a few posts back. I did and I can say the results are amazing!!! thankyou mr hissing dwarf!
    Glad you’re happy with it!
    I can see this move by Sky causing a lot more people to consider moving to ‘unofficial’ streams in the future. They’ve always been around, but I reckon they’ve shot themselves in the foot and will push people towards the very thing they’re trying to stop!

Just seen that Andy Holt has just posted that the new Sky deal is an increase in TV income per club of around £300k in L2. Not too shabby for this level.

https://x.com/AndyhHolt/status/1791362199094427945

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Just seen that Andy Holt has just posted that the new Sky deal is an increase in TV income per club of around £300k in L2. Not too shabby for this level.

Nice, but if everyone's got it, it'll just mean transfer fees / wages / agents fees will go up by whatever percentage increase it is.

It might help us make signings from NL or foreign players though.

Quote Originally Posted by hissingdwarf View Post
    Glad you’re happy with it!
    I can see this move by Sky causing a lot more people to consider moving to ‘unofficial’ streams in the future. They’ve always been around, but I reckon they’ve shot themselves in the foot and will push people towards the very thing they’re trying to stop!
    Even the fury fight!

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post

Meanwhile the gap gets bigger and bigger with those further up the leagues.
    Don’t know what the answer is though.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Nice, but if everyone's got it, it'll just mean transfer fees / wages / agents fees will go up by whatever percentage increase it is.

It might help us make signings from NL or foreign players though.
    Basically impossible to sign foreign players in L2. They don't meet the criteria due to Brexit. Palmer said so at the forum

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast