+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ot northern lights

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Optimist View Post
    Not so long ago I would have agreed with you, but the events of the past 4 years have driven me down a few rabbit holes leading to some remarkable discoveries.

I don't blame you for a moment for placing your trust in the controlled information fed to us, but in my experience they're far more likely to be lying to us from a position of power.

Talking of which, other than taking their word for it, how do you know they don't have the energy generation capacity? (Genuine question).

This is where you misunderstand, I've not placed my trust in anything "they" have told us - read again... just a basic understanding of science. What we understand of physics is done through a global community over centuries, evidence is presented and independently verifiable.

I know they don't have the energy generation capacity because the infrastructure required would be so big it would be impossible to hide, never mind impossible to finance.

They can output 3.6MW of power, which is absolutely nothing in the global context.

What you believe is basically the equivalent of if I piss in the sea in Florida, you telling me you can feel the water get warm in Blackpool.

Even if you had the equivalent of the entire UK electrity output and pointed it at the sky, that's typically 30,000MW, compared to the 3.6MW of HAARP - it's just the equivalent of pouring a swimming pool of piss into the sea in Florida and you claiming you can feel the warmth in Blackpool. Common sense dictates you couldn't hide the entire electrical generation output infrastructure of the UK somewhere, just to turn it on for a couple of nights in May.

It's sad that society has got to the point where people are so unsure what to believe and who to trust in the last 4 years.

The conspiracy theorist in me wonders if this is no accident.. that hostile governments from around the world have an incentive to spread misinformation and conspiracy theories not because they believe in the theories - but because they know that a population who feels like they're being lied to by some mysterious "higher ups" is more likely to turn against authorities, and lose trust in democracies, and "they" (the misinformers) can get "their" types of people into positions of authority.

That doesn't seem like that big of a conspiracy theory to me.
    Last edited by John2; 15-05-2024 at 07:20 AM.

Brilliant summary.

Name:  IMG_1151.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  14.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post

It's sad that society has got to the point where people are so unsure what to believe and who to trust in the last 4 years...
    Agreed, but that's where we're at after such lies as 'Safe and effective', '2 weeks to flatten the curve', 'We'll stop the boats', 'Russian disinformation', etc.

...because they know that a population who feels like they're being lied to by some mysterious "higher ups"...
    And that's precisely what's happening right now.

🥜 job

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Optimist View Post
    Agreed, but that's where we're at after such lies as 'Safe and effective', '2 weeks to flatten the curve', 'We'll stop the boats', 'Russian disinformation', etc.

And that's precisely what's happening right now.
    Who is this higher up?

Name:  photo9.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  94.0 KB

Photo(s) from West Norfolk. It's all down to the Chinese. They (Uyghurs excepted) were instructed to fart at the same time, having first eaten 3 large Yorks puddings with onion gravy.

Or was it Bill Gates?

Name:  photo2.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  80.3 KB

Here's another

This is where you misunderstand, I've not placed my trust in anything "they" have told us - read again... just a basic understanding of science. What we understand of physics is done through a global community over centuries, evidence is presented and independently verifiable.

I know they don't have the energy generation capacity because the infrastructure required would be so big it would be impossible to hide, never mind impossible to finance.

They can output 3.6MW of power, which is absolutely nothing in the global context.

What you believe is basically the equivalent of if I piss in the sea in Florida, you telling me you can feel the water get warm in Blackpool.

Even if you had the equivalent of the entire UK electrity output and pointed it at the sky, that's typically 30,000MW, compared to the 3.6MW of HAARP - it's just the equivalent of pouring a swimming pool of piss into the sea in Florida and you claiming you can feel the warmth in Blackpool. Common sense dictates you couldn't hide the entire electrical generation output infrastructure of the UK somewhere, just to turn it on for a couple of nights in May.

It's sad that society has got to the point where people are so unsure what to believe and who to trust in the last 4 years.

The conspiracy theorist in me wonders if this is no accident.. that hostile governments from around the world have an incentive to spread misinformation and conspiracy theories not because they believe in the theories - but because they know that a population who feels like they're being lied to by some mysterious "higher ups" is more likely to turn against authorities, and lose trust in democracies, and "they" (the misinformers) can get "their" types of people into positions of authority.

That doesn't seem like that big of a conspiracy theory to me.
    ‘What you believe is basically the equivalent of if I piss in the sea in Florida, you telling me you can feel the water get warm in Blackpool’ … pmsl except John2 🤣🤣

Apologies I meant ‘excellent’ John2

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123