+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 187 of 190 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 1891

Thread: The funsters

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    I remember the first game you went to before you changed your team to United 1979ish 😂😂😂💙
    Pretty sure you don't, you don't know me . You're just a bitter c*nt who's celebrated nothing in more than 50 years. Judging by your intellect level I'm guessing you probably aren't old enough to have seen your lot win a single major trophy. I'm not gonna explain my life story to you but people who actually know me also know my footballing allegiances and origins. BTW have you dug out your passport yet? .....oh hold on though? 🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    . You're just a bitter c*nt . I'm not gonna explain my life story to you but people who actually know me also know my footballing allegiances and origins. 🤣🤣
    😂😂😂😂😂 You've already done that you told us your Uncle took you to Dens for your 1st game but by 79😂😂 you knew it was time to change😂😂 don't worry about it you're not the only one 💙💙💙

���������� You've already done that you told us your Uncle took you to Dens for your 1st game but by 79���� you knew it was time to change���� don't worry about it you're not the only one ������
    You’ve already also said yourself though that ‘celebrating winning nothing’ (UEFA Cup Final 1987) is embarrassing yet ‘celebrating winning nothing’ (Colin Whittingson 2016) requires straw hats and trumpets. So basically, like everything else you’re spouting nonsense again.

P.S. We’re looking forward to once again receiving our additional tickets for the first Derby at the Hydrodome. Hopefully you’ve worked that out by now.

😂😂😂😂😂 You've already done that you told us your Uncle took you to Dens for your 1st game but by 79😂😂 you knew it was time to change😂😂 don't worry about it you're not the only one 💙💙💙
    No ,we both know that isn't what I said at all but you crack on. I once saw Grace Kelly at Tannadice, doesn't make me the Prince of f*cking Monaco does it ya thick c*nt!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    You’ve already also said yourself though that ‘celebrating winning nothing’ (UEFA Cup Final 1987) is embarrassing yet ‘celebrating winning nothing’ (Colin Whittingson 2016) requires straw hats and trumpets. So basically, like everything else you’re spouting nonsense again.

P.S. We’re looking forward to once again receiving our additional tickets for the first Derby at the Hydrodome. Hopefully you’ve worked that out by now.
    Will the monorail be up and running by then and will it be cashless? 🤣

Reading Keyes and Nelms are about to call an EGM to usher through a new share issue to make a circa £13m investment into the club. It would wipe out the approx £9m debt and provide working capital!

Quote Originally Posted by Sande_Man View Post
    Reading Keyes and Nelms are about to call an EGM to usher through a new share issue to make a circa £13m investment into the club. It would wipe out the approx £9m debt and provide working capital!
    This is the link

https://d1ssu070pg2v9i.cloudfront.ne...-EGM-May24.pdf

It will take someone with more ability and insight than me to decide whether this a risky gamble, decent investment, or money laundering on a grand scale

Name:  BBN.jpg
Views: 471
Size:  14.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by shed-buoy View Post
    This is the link

It will take someone with more ability and insight than me to decide whether this a risky gamble, decent investment, or money laundering on a grand scale
    As they say in Dragons Den - it’s a No from me

Quote Originally Posted by shed-buoy View Post
    This is the link

It's Funster FC we're talking about.

'Course It's dodgy.😅😅😅😅

Page 187 of 190 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)