+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wagner

Wagner

Sacked by Norwich, ridiculous, what do these clubs expect

Quote Originally Posted by Bombers right foot View Post
    Sacked by Norwich, ridiculous, what do these clubs expect
    Not to turn up to a semi final and put in such a shambolic performance.

If we won well tonight I wonder if that might happen to the Southampton manager tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Not to turn up to a semi final and put in such a shambolic performance.
    I would imagine quite a few would call for CC to go if we play poorly, or the team selection looks shyte....

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    I would imagine quite a few would call for CC to go if we play poorly, or the team selection looks shyte....
    Not me Dubs.

Anyone who calls for his head after tonight is a f u c k I n g simpleton.

I’m constantly amazed at fan attitudes, I wonder if these idiots ever had a bad day at work, made a bad decision etc?

Come in the next day and be told to pack their stuff?

I’ve had loads of bad days when I was employed and could easily have been sacked but luckily I had bosses who saw the bigger picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    If we got thumped tonight like Norwich did last night, I'd be disappointed no doubt. But I wouldn't be calling for CC's head.

I would still consider it a successful season, and I'd be hopeful of a better one next year.

The last thing we need would be to sack him and bring in a Bruce-type manager

Corberan is as safe as houses, done a great job with some awful players, yes he’s made mistakes at times but he fully deserves the chance to build his own team

Corberan is as safe as houses, done a great job with some awful players, yes he’s made mistakes at times but he fully deserves the chance to build his own team
    Agree on this. If we don’t get through then Monday it’s a sit down with Patel and recruiting team and sort out who’s being retained and who’s going. Then it’s who our targets are. Can’t sit back we need to get at it. But let’s have a jolly at Wembley a week on Sunday. Getting closer chaps.5 hrs plus.

Totally agree! As Mick said we are a polished turd which is about right. There’s an awful load of s hite that needs moving on and would have sell Griffiths and Grant for what we can get. Dike needs to get fit then on his bike.

It’s nuts. Well done for getting in the playoffs! But if you don’t win well sack you. Some incentive.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)