+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Off season transfer rumours/potential signings

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Apparently Joe Sbarra is signing for us... So much for a more physical side, he's 5 ft 6 and not in a position we need
    I'll be a mixture of confused and underwhelmed if we do sign him, just seems like a signing for the sake of it.

We’ve been linked with Sbarra for about 3 seasons now, that’s some marathon chase if we do get him! Not sure we need another attacking midfielder unless somebody is on their way out.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Don't think this fits the bill we are looking for. He's 5ft 8, we apparently are looking for taller more physical players so wouldn't imagine he's on our radar so to speak
    Was Gazza, Drapes, Adey Thorpe or Don O’riodan tall physical players?

Quote Originally Posted by jay1894 View Post
    I heard we were after Joe Wildsmith from Derby.
    I find this hard to believe hes only conceded 31 in 40 games for Derby.
    He’s not in our mould he has to concede at least 70 in 40.

Quote Originally Posted by WarsopPie View Post
    I find this hard to believe hes only conceded 31 in 40 games for Derby.
    He’s not in our mould he has to concede at least 70 in 40.
    He’s also on 5k a week at the moment. Given his age and the fact he’s just won promotion to the Championship, his next contract is likely to be higher. Are Notts really willing to make a keeper the top earner at the club? None starter for me

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    He’s also on 5k a week at the moment. Given his age and the fact he’s just won promotion to the Championship, his next contract is likely to be higher. Are Notts really willing to make a keeper the top earner at the club? None starter for me
    And add the fact he won the league one golden glove and has got genuine interest from both Championship and Premier League clubs. I highly doubt he's going to choose watching the likes of Nemane and Cameron try to defend over earning 10k+ a week as a first choice championship keeper.

Quote Originally Posted by WarsopPie View Post
    Was Gazza, Drapes, Adey Thorpe or Don O’riodan tall physical players?
    We're they stand out players in their respective teams? Yes

We're they also part of the same attacking players with no one over 6ft? No! Langstaff, Jones, Nemane, Crowley, Palmer and Robertson are all under 6ft and starters

According to Alan Nixon, we're interested in 17 year old Sunderland keeper Matty Young, whose just spend the second half of last season on loan at Darlington😬

Quote Originally Posted by BCnotts18 View Post
    According to Alan Nixon, we're interested in 17 year old Sunderland keeper Matty Young, whose just spend the second half of last season on loan at Darlington😬
    Jordan Richards is a good friend of mine so i've been to a few Boston games this season. I Saw Young play against them and admittidly it was 1 game but this guy looked the dogs you know the rest. I know he's young but the lad looked a giant he's got to be about 6ft4/6ft5 he looked pretty comfortable on the ball as well. I wouldn't be against it i have to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle95 View Post
    Jordan Richards is a good friend of mine so i've been to a few Boston games this season. I Saw Young play against them and admittidly it was 1 game but this guy looked the dogs you know the rest. I know he's young but the lad looked a giant he's got to be about 6ft4/6ft5 he looked pretty comfortable on the ball as well. I wouldn't be against it i have to say.
    He may well be brilliant and if we did sign him I'd get behind and and see if he could cut it, but I can't even imagine the backlash on here and other social media if we go into next season with a 17 year old, whose only senior experience is in the nln as our first choice keeper...

Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast