+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 76 of 84 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Covid Vaccine mRNA

You miss the point . NO ONE has been forced to have it, even if they are told it is safe with ANY vaccine.
    It is your choice.
    Can't you understand that.
    Pretty simple really.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    You miss the point . NO ONE has been forced to have it, even if they are told it is safe with ANY vaccine.
    It is your choice.
    Can't you understand that.
    Pretty simple really.
    I think that it is you that is deliberately missing the point.

If you a a working person single parent perhaps and your employer tells you that if you don’t have the vaccine then you lose your job.

Your love for your families wellbeing would put you in a position where you would be forced to take the vaccine.
    The risk of not being able to feed your family or lose your home would be too much.

Today people live from payday to payday because they have no choice.
    They are not in a position where someone will help them out financially and a none payement of rent will see them on the street.

Your attitude to this topic has been nothing better than selfish.

If you have principles get a job elsewhere, if you are just spouting on a soap box, get it.
    Your choice. As I said no one is forced.
    You are detached from reality !

"In an advert which aired on ITV on Tuesday evening, England's chief medical officer Professor Chris Whitty said every adult "needs" to get a booster jab in the face of the "highly infectious" variant."

https://www.lbc.co.uk/hot-topics/cov...clubs-england/

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    "In an advert which aired on ITV on Tuesday evening, England's chief medical officer Professor Chris Whitty said every adult "needs" to get a booster jab in the face of the "highly infectious" variant."

https://www.lbc.co.uk/hot-topics/cov...clubs-england/
    Did you watch that on VHS because it’s from last year 😂

[QUOTE=frogmiller;40506023]I think that it is you that is deliberately missing the point.

If you a a working person single parent perhaps and your employer tells you that if you don’t have the vaccine then you lose your job.

Your love for your families wellbeing would put you in a position where you would be forced to take the vaccine.
    The risk of not being able to feed your family or lose your home would be too much.

Today people live from payday to payday because they have no choice.
    They are not in a position where someone will help them out financially and a none payement of rent will see them on the street.

Your attitude to this topic has been nothing better than selfish.[/QUOT

I does not change the FACT.
    No one is forced, do you not understand.
    NO ONE.
    You keep bleating about bad it is .same with any vaccines there are risks.

Selfish maybe but 100% right.

If you have principles get a job elsewhere, if you are just spouting on a soap box, get it.
    Your choice. As I said no one is forced.
    Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    You are detached from reality !
    Nobody forced you as long as you didn't want to work, didn't want to travel and didn't want to visit public places. Being retired/unemployed, living in a 3 bed semi in SY, never eating out and only traveling as far as a static caravan in Chapel St. Leonards is about as far as detached from reality as you can get

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Nobody forced you as long as you didn't want to work, didn't want to travel and didn't want to visit public places. Being retired/unemployed, living in a 3 bed semi in SY, never eating out and only traveling as far as a static caravan in Chapel St. Leonards is about as far as detached from reality as you can get
    I don't give a hoot. You have no idea what I do.
    I am still correct.
    Have you ordered anyone you know been forced .
    A. NO
    Or
    B. NO

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    And by the way , fortunately ,,we have done a load of overseas holidays, but as Mrs crash is disabled it is not possible now,so thank you.

Page 76 of 84 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast