+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: End Of IFollow

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Basically impossible to sign foreign players in L2. They don't meet the criteria due to Brexit. Palmer said so at the forum
    I think you can sign a small number as an EFL club. We signed Jatta so it can't be impossible.

Basically impossible to sign foreign players in L2. They don't meet the criteria due to Brexit. Palmer said so at the forum
    That was in the NL. The bros said we can sign two in League 2, so it wouldn’t be a huge surprise if we get another this summer. Either a new Raddy or Anders Jacobsen, please.

Did he really say that? It was the case when we were in the Natural League, but not so now we are in the FL

He was asked at the last fans forum. Pretty sure said it was hard to do, as players have to meet criteria. Needed a lot of patience to get jatta deal sorted. Could be wrong but that's how I remember him saying it

I’ve been getting a few requests from you lot regards a solid iptv provider.
    What I’ve done is ask the owner if he’s ok with me putting their details on here on a public forum.
    Honestly think it’ll be a no as referrals are normally friends or family.
    Rather than sending me dm’s, can you all hold off for a few days?
    Cheers

Update.

If you want a referral link to the iptv service that I’ve used for years and QueenslandPie now uses…
    Firstly you’ll need to have Discord to join them.
    It’s a totally legit communication prog that anyone under 30 will know about! lol. Just sign up for discord, then send me a dm with your discord name on.
    I’ll sort out an invite code for you and you can join from there.
    If you run into issues they have a great support team 24/7 hence why I used them in the first place.

More information here about the EFL/Sky Sports deal here:

https://www.efl.com/how-to-watch/sky-sports-q-and-a/

A few key things here:

When will live EFL matches be broadcast?
    EFL matches will be broadcast on regular midweek slots, and regular weekend slots outside blocked hours across the weekend
    Regular weekend slots will include:
    Approximately five matches on a Saturday lunchtime (12.30pm kick-off)
    Frequent slots on a Friday night and Sunday afternoon (12.30pm kick-off)
    Additional selected picks on a Thursday and Monday night
    10 regular weekend games across the three divisions will be broadcast
    Five Sky Bet Championship matches
    Five matches across Sky Bet League One and Sky Bet League Two

I’ve seen that I can watch my team more 20 times in a single season, does this mean that fixtures will be moved for the sake of live of TV games?
    The EFL and Sky Sports committed to greater parity in the number of times that Clubs are selected for TV coverage across all competitions
    While clubs are set to feature more than 20 times per season on Sky Sports this will not mean that all of the fixtures will be moved or displaced
    Mid-week TV-selected fixtures will not be moved throughout the season
    Opening Weekend, Final Day and Bank Holiday matches are subject to move, as they won’t clash with Article 48-protected fixtures
    For each League One and League Two team, at least 16 of the minimum 20 matches broadcast will not be moved.

How much notice will be provided for the selection of live TV games?
    Sky Sports and the EFL will make good on a landmark new commitment for clubs and fans which will provide longer notice periods on TV selections.
    The notice periods for selections are as follows:
    Within seven days of the 2024/25 Fixture Release selections shall be made in respect of all matches to be played before the end of September.
    Before the start of the season, selections shall be made in respect of all matches scheduled to be played prior to the end of the third round of the FA Cup (January 2024).
    By November 1, selections shall be made in respect of all matches to be played between the end of the third round proper of the FA Cup and the first weekend of March.
    Selections for matches scheduled after the first weekend in March will be made on a four-week rolling basis starting from February 1 (e.g. a selection for the first weekend in April will be selected in the first weekend in March).
    This is almost six month’s notice provided to fans and Clubs, a significant increase on the current deal, which sees five weeks' notice given across the majority of the season.
    By selecting TV picks early and giving much more notice, fans will be able to plan with certainty when making travel and hotel arrangements.

I'm still confused (stupid). Last season I could watch any Notts games from abroad. I know that next season any games broadcast on Sky can also be watched from abroad. What about games not on Sky? if, say, Notts are away at Gillingham on a Saturday afternoon, and the game is not on Sky, will I be able to buy the stream overseas?

Quote Originally Posted by sinophile View Post
    I'm still confused (stupid). Last season I could watch any Notts games from abroad. I know that next season any games broadcast on Sky can also be watched from abroad. What about games not on Sky? if, say, Notts are away at Gillingham on a Saturday afternoon, and the game is not on Sky, will I be able to buy the stream overseas?
    Yeah I'm wondering the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by sinophile View Post
    As best I can tell all games are available for watching abroad in L1/L2 - but not in the Championship where games reserved for the international broadcast service won't otherwise be available. But that is based on reading a lot into the wording.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast