+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ross County v Aberdeen

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    I think County will get something. They need it, we don’t - that makes a difference.

We’ve owned them this year though so I’ll go for a draa.

Will just be delighted to see the back of this absolute clusterfück season (& a good few of that squad) tbh…
    I’m all for a funny shottie if it buggers the farmers. I’ve lost some of my emnity towards County now Mackkkay has gone (FFS Hibs)

Dreadful season - thank Christ for Leven. Man of the year.

Nae fussed who ends up in the play off. Said it wouldn't be us and it wasn't.

We took some amount of shyte this season from fans of other clubs thinking we would join the ranks of diddy teams and be relegated.

Was never happening. So if we beat County today and I hope we do and they find themselves in the play offs, then tough.

Be nice to end the season with the bottom six trophy.

COYR

Aberdeen: Roos, Devlin, MacDonald, Gartenmann, MacKenzie, Barron, Clarkson, Shinnie, McGrath, Hoilett, Sokler.

Substitutes: Doohan, Jensen, Miovski, Duk, McGarry, Morris, Milne, Rubezic, Boyd.

Interesting that Roos starts this time.

Bar Miovski that’s arguably our first 11. Has to do that really for integrity of the league although some don’t .
    Last week was different, it meant nothing.

Been impressed with how Leven has handled himself. Imagine he’ll get an opportunity of his own soon enough.

If they do beat us, then at least Avril can't point the finger at us for fielding a weak team.

Heid first into the c*nts.

Actually, just realised big Dante not in squad nevermind team

He’d be in my first eleven. Still like to see him play with a bit more ‘oomph’ but he’s getting there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles9 View Post
    I’m all for a funny shottie if it buggers the farmers. I’ve lost some of my emnity towards County now Mackkkay has gone (FFS Hibs)

Dreadful season - thank Christ for Leven. Man of the year.
    I lied. Conceding just pissed me off.

County 1 - Aberdeen 0

Why isn't No 9 playing??You would almost think we don't want Miovski to be injured for some reason... Speaking of which, would it not be fortunate for us if Barron picked up an injury for a few months so clubs won't buy him?? Always possible with Randall, Brown and Baldwin in their team

He’d be a free agent and as such could be picked up by anyone when fit

Leven oot.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast