+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Good job we are already relegated

Good job we are already relegated

Down by 2 goals in the first 20 minutes by a bang average Forest team.
    To me apart from a couple of players we look like a Sunday pub team.Amdouni couldn`t hit a cows backside with a banjo.Foster as usual has gone missing and even Odabert cannot shoot on target.We are totally feckin useless.
    Some are playing like they are on holiday already.The decision making in the final third is unbelievably bad.
    Can you imagine the crowd if relegation was hanging on this game?

Well said. Couldn't have put it any better.

How the hell Kompany is still in a job is beyond me, any other premier league club would have sent packing months ago.

We dont have the ability to play the Pep City way and don't have the steel to play a Dyche way. We look weak, spineless and feeble.

Second half slightly better but only because JBG(who is leaving)came on and put some decent crosses in and Brownhill then shored up the midfield.Even the goal was a deflected shot FFS.We will not get automatic promotion with this team-they cannot put a shot on target.
    Amdouni and Foster have to go.They are a complete waste of space.

Never ever left before full time in my 54th season as a season ticket holder, but this season,it has been a regular event. Today was 68th minutes

Just can't relate to this set

Based on what I have seen today, we played like we are a relegated team. Surely Alan Pace can not be happy with that preformance of the team or manager,

All Vincent Kompany's talk of some players who have been on loan coming back motivated, was it not that playing in the 22/23 championship winning team but only rarely getting the chance to play in the 23/24 Premier League games, that may have caused some demotivation.

I would hope that Vincent Kompany and his coaching team are not deluded into thinking next season will be easier in the Championship, because that team that played today would struggle.

Signing Tressor has amazed me, when he has been given game time, he has not shown much promise, but one can only hope the directors and management team have ssen more in him than I have.

When you only get 15% of your shots on target as opposed to the oppositions' 50% on target there is usually only one outcome and this has not improved throughout the season.
    Goals not passing sideways and backwards wins matches. 73% possession but our keeper has to make twice as many saves as the opposition keeper.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)