+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mismanagement Club and Players

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    It usually indicates someone who has been thrown off and banned from another forum. You haven't been getting on the wrong side of the Fat Controller recently have you ?
    No sorry I've never been banned from any Burnley Internet platform and post on the messageboard you hint at with the same name as posting here.

Quote Originally Posted by Positive pete View Post
    I hold my hands up, I have been banned by that person, but it was many many years ago on the old site, so hopefully that won't be held against me
    Quite the opposite in fact, such a ban is to your credit.

Quote Originally Posted by Andingle01 View Post
    No sorry I've never been banned from any Burnley Internet platform and post on the messageboard you hint at with the same name as posting here.
    That's a shame, anyone who gets banned over there can't be all bad, not that I'm suggesting you are anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    That's a shame, anyone who gets banned over there can't be all bad, not that I'm suggesting you are anyway.
    I'm not one for messageboard rivalry , I find it all a tad childish in fairness.
    The better messageboards will be more popular and the weaker ones less so.
    As a Burnley fan , I'm happy to discus football opinions on any Internet platform.

I'm not one for messageboard rivalry , I find it all a tad childish in fairness.
    As a Burnley fan , I'm happy to discus football opinions on any Internet platform.
    In fairness though Andiningle01, some of the $hite I read across social media is pfhucking rubbish, pishing for responses is pathetic.

I'm reading Vincent Kompany is off to Brighton, I hope he's told his lass because she loves living in Manchester.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    In fairness though Andiningle01, some of the $hite I read across social media is pfhucking rubbish, pishing for responses is pathetic.

I'm reading Vincent Kompany is off to Brighton, I hope he's told his lass because she loves living in Manchester.
    Its very much the same across most media forums in fairness.
    I'd be amazed if VK went anywhere , I'm 99% sure he'll still be BFC manager next season and I for one will pleases he stays here.

There's no rivalry for me, it's just another msgboard, I post on there as well but under another name. I just find the sycophancy a bit cloying at times, the moderation can be petty, and so many potentially interesting threads degenerate into squabbles between posters. That doesn't happen on here and I much prefer the moderation here, where BT treats us as grown adults and leaves us to it, as long as we behave ourselves and are respectful towards each other.

I didn't get banned from the dark side but the level of censorship on there if you didn't toe the line made me return here and I felt like the prodigal sun, i was positively beaming (pete) on my return. Looking forward to the manc meet up, especially now I live in Rammy, it's zero cost to get there.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

More like Bayern 👍

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    More like Bayern ��
    Have you read that Alfie?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)